Chapter Fifteen

Olivia's POV

My breath slowed down as I felt the guilt rise into my body. I pushed off of the figure that was holding me.

"This is wrong." Is the last thing I said before I regained my thoughts.

"What's wrong??? I just wanted to talk to you Olivia." I push my hands on the lights to look at Wesley. I wanted to slap the dog shit out of him for scaring me like that.

"WESLEY!" I whispered.

He chuckled mocking me.

"What did you think I was about to do???" He grabbed onto my wrist laughing at me.

"I thought you were Colton you asshole!"

"Damn.... Barely knew you existed a few hours ago and your already calling me out of my name?" He laughed putting his hand over his chest.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you want child?"

"I'm a child? Me? I'm a grown ass man. Little girl you don't know." He looked at me with his sparkling blue eyes that reminded me of Kiara.

"Trust. Ain't nothing small about me." I let out an accidental giggle.

We looked at each other, waiting for someone to say something.

"Come downstairs with me. We need to talk." He dragged me by my arm down the stairs.

"But Wesley I'm tired!" I whined.

"Shhhh your going to wake my mom and dad up."

We walked downstairs into the kitchen as he grabbed some snacks.

"So what do you want Wesley? What could you possibly want with me at 12 am in the morning?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"It's about Colton and Ashton." He threw a chip in his mouth.

I moved in closer.

"What about them?"

"Somebody was going to have to tell you and nobody has. I plan on making you my Bestfriend so we got to be there for each other girl." He laughed at me.

"Word." I smiled.

"So what happened." He breathed out and sat across from me.

"Well there was this girl named Elizabeth right. She was cute but wasn't all that really, well in my opinion. They were dating for like three weeks and the nigga Ashton thought he was in love and everything like that." I laughed at Wesley as he made his disgusted facial expressions.

"Anyways, she came to our house to meet the family and everything and that's when shit got real. Colton was back from his first year of college and that's when we all met Elizabeth's hoe ass."

"Okay so then what happened?"

"Ashton and I went out to go get some stuff for Elizabeth right. We come back and nobody's at the house but Colton and Elizabeth. So we chill right cause there wasn't no beef with Colton and Ashton anymore.... So we walk into Ashton's room to drop the stuff off. You know all our rooms are connected to each other so we hear banging on the wall and shit----"

"Damn Wesley! Couldn't even wait for me to tell her, you do this shit every time!" Ashton was in Wesley's face.

"Look. I don't know what you've been on but I'm not Colton so don't fucking try me Ashton!" It was 12:30 in the morning and these two boys are yelling at each other.

"Ashton calm down." I raised my voice a little.

He chuckled as if something was funny.

"Who you talkin too?" He cocked his eyebrow at me.