Chapter: Fifty-Seven

Olivia's POV

"Can these cars go any faster!" I scream out of frustration. I rethink the last ten minutes. A smile slowly forms on my face as I think about how I actually caused some pain to Jeremih.

"Oh shit...... He's really going to kill me now." I grab the stirring wheel harder than before trying to relieve some tension.

I clear my head of these thoughts and try to play out what could happen next. Kiara could be pronounced alive and getting better or she can be pronounced dead. I would have her blood on my hands, her family would hate me..... I would hate me at that moment.

I swerve into the parking lot of Cedar Sinai. Grabbing my purse and keys I jump out the car quick as possible. I sigh as I look at the main entrance.

I feel like I'm here every other week.

"Excuse me..... there was a little girl brought into here with a head injury. Do you know where she's at?" I ask the lady at the desk.

She looks up at me and rolls her eyes.

"Are you family?" She says sarcastically.

I tap my foot on the floor as I'm trying not to lay my hands on her.

"Yes I am."

"Name?" She sighs as she begins typing.

"Kiara Diamond."

"She's in surgery right now." She looks up at me again.

"Did anybody else come in for her?"

"Maybe."

"Listen! I don't give a damn about your attitude. Where is the rest of the family at?" I said raising my voice.

She looked very unbothered as if me getting irritated amused her.

"There in the sitting room." She nearly laughed.

"Do we need to go outside? Cause a hospital is clearly right here and your about to lose something." I whispered to her.

"I've had a long day and I'm not the one right now." She stood up as well. We were around the same height maybe her beating me by an inch.

"And you think I----"

"OLIVIA!" Sam yelled as she ran up to me.

I stopped my sentence and just stared at the lady.

"What's going on?" Sam asked looking at the lady crazy.

"Nothing. You just saved her from getting embarrassed in front of this damn lobby"

"See you next time!" She called out. I stood there for a minute arguing with myself.

'It's about Kiara. It's about Kiara. Don't do it. Kiara is way more important.' I said to myself and walked off with Sam.

"Have you guys heard any news." I asked Sam as we walked back.

"Yeah. They're saying that she may pull through it's a 50/50 chance. They also did some test and said her cancer is nearly gone. It's amazing right!" Sam had some hope in her voice.