Chapter Fifty~One

(Sorry for the delay😫 But LOOK SHE RESPONDED TO ME ON HER POST💍)
Anyways

Olivia's POV

Nurse Angie appeared with two boxes with name cards on them. One in blue that says "Khalil Michael-Amir Diamond" and one in pink that's says "Khaydence True Diamond".

"They're here....." she smiled and whispered.

"Are they awake?" I asked in a whisper still not looking at them.

"No.... their sleep. Which is perfect if you wanted to do the newborn photo shoot?" Angie said.

I got exited.

"Yeah. We could do that now. Can I just get like half an hour to really look at them. I haven't seen them at all." I wiped away the happiest tear from my eyes.

"Of course mommy. I'll check back at like 6:30 - 7:00?"

"Yes. That'll be fine."

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No.... not right now." She nodded her head and closed the door.

I sat up in my bed as Ashton looked at them.

"Oh my god...... they did get most of my color." I gasped in excitement.

"Is this real?" I touched Khalil's skin as a chill ran down my body.

"My babies.... they're actually here. After everything, they're here." I cried.

"Which one do you think was born first?" Ashton smiled as he picked up Khaydence.

"Oh my God, Ashton. She's sooooo small. Khalil is so big and she's so small." I grabbed her little hand. Khaydence was so tiny compared to Khalil.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Khalil was born first." I giggled.

"Yup.... he had the cord around his neck and they had to hit him one good time cause he wasn't breathing. And lil mama came out screaming." He laughed.

"Awwww, well Khalil most definitely took after you." I smiled.

"I think they literally are a combination of us. Khaydence is a tad lighter and she got that from me but her hair is thick as hell and curly and she got that from you. She has my nose and Khalil has yours. Khalil is darker and he got that from you but his hair is straight and I know he got that from me. I feel like it'll curl though." Ashton and I switched babies.

"She is lighter..... and her hair is dumb curly. I'm praying that I won't have to struggle with this." I laughed.

"Have you seen their eyes?" I asked Ashton.

"I think the doctor did but he didn't say nothing. And they've had their eyes closed since I've seen them." Ashton shrugged.

"Oh my goodness. Their literally a combination of us. Can you imagine the color of their eyes. I honestly feel like one of them or maybe both, they're eyes will change colors every other day." I said to him.

"Let's make a bet." Ashton suggested.

"You want me.... to bet on my newborns?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"God needs to help us if Khaydence develops your facial expressions. I can't even deal with the attitudes." Ashton sighed.

"What's your bet playa?"

"The bet is on eye color. If both of their eyes are a exotic color then you have to move in with me and in the summer we can get our own place." Ashton held Khalil as he looked at me and smiled.