Chapter Thirty~Five: Baby.....

Ashton's POV

I watched her run out the classroom. She was staring at me and she had to be thinking because she didn't even realize I was staring back at her. Her blue eyes sparkled as she came back to reality.

Her eyes were filled with tears as she apologized to me. Having the class look at me.

"Damn Ashton, what you say?" August punk ass said to me.

"How about you shut the fuck up cause nobody was talking to you." I get up out of my seat.

"Ashton please take a seat." Ms. Andrews said to me.

Shooting my eyes at her I put some depth in my voice.

"How about you take a seat! You should never had embarrassed her like that." I said pointing to my teacher.

"Ashton I'm going to ask you to sit down one more time before I call security."

"Call them. It's not like I did anything. Actually fuck this jank ass class." I said grabbing my bag and walking out.

Walking passed August I stared at him.

"I highly advise you not to go to practice today." I said glaring at him before walking out.

"I'll be there just for you." He shook his head.

It took everything in me not to just beat the shit out of him.

I turned back and looked at Alan. Ol' wanna be me punk ass.

He had blonde hair that was obviously colored, I wasn't paying attention to his facial features cause he wasn't important to me.

He wasn't important until he tried to take my baby.

I see Olivia running up to the second floor. I put my back pack over both of my shoulders and take off after her.

"Olivia!" She doesn't pay attention and instead keeps running. She's running hella fast too.

I finally notice that she's going to the third floor. I raced up the stairs for her and I caught her at the end of the third floor steps.

She was crying as I huddled over her. I didn't let her come to me. I grabbed her and sat her on my lap.

Wrapping my arms strongly around her I covered her vulnerable body.

"Baby? Baby......" I said to her. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. She wouldn't let herself look at me.

I need her to stop crying, I need her to talk to me. I need her to let me tell her how much I love her and how stupid I was to leave her.

"Olivia....." I tore her hands from her face. She looked at me with blood shot eyes.

"Don't." She said with hesitation in her voice.

"Don't what?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Don't sit here and act like you care about me. Don't sit here and act like you ever loved me. I'm just another hoe you fucked with, I'm just another stupid thot to you." She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Olivia. When you left I honestly was losing my mind. I love you so much and that's forever. Baby I want to have beautiful kids with you, I want to wake up with your fingers twirled around in my hair.

I want to see Kiara happy and Sam laughing again. I want to see you play wrestle with Wesley and laugh at Karlie. I want us to talk about how much Colton annoys us. I want to end my night looking at your beautiful skin. Not anybody else's. I want to see your eyes sparkle and your skin glow right before you go to sleep.