Chapter Sixteen

Olivia's POV

I walk into the school with Ashton's arm wrapped around my waist. I get looks from some girls and some of the guys stare at us. The halls feel awkward as we walk down them. I have to remember that I basically have no friends anymore and that Ashton is the only person I depend on.

Walking to my locker I couldn't be more uncomfortable. I'm trying to hurry up because I don't want to run into Arynn.

"Babe calm down. Nobody's up here." Ashton whispers in my ear.

"Huh?" I look around at the empty halls.

"I'm going to need you to calm down Olivia, everything's fine." I grab my books and close my locker.

I look at him in his eyes as I see questions fill up his face.

I know that my eyes and nose are red. That always happens when I'm stressed out.

He wraps his arms around my body as I try to wiggle from under him.

"So now I can't touch you?" I look down at the ground.

"Olivia? Do you hear me?"

"Yeah I hear you Ashton. I'm just uncomfortable."

"About what? Besides people talking shit."

"I literally have no friends here besides you and Loyalty has it out for us." His jaw clenched itself as I mentioned Jeremih.

"You do have friends here. You just don't know it yet. And I'm not worried about your ex boyfriend. He got me fucked up if he thinks he's going to spark fear into my body."

He picks my head up to look at me in my eyes.

"Olivia? Baby girl everything's going to be just fine I promise."

He show a weak smile.

"Better be." I point my finger on his nose.

The bell rings and I roll my eyes.

"See you just made us late Ashton."

"So?"

"What do you mean so???? I'm trying to have a perfect attendance."

He chuckled at me as he planted his lips on mine.

"Look at you, trying to be a scholar and everything." He pinched my cheek.

"I'm not a baby Ashton." I mocked at him.

"Your my baby and don't you ever forget that."

He smiled at me as we held hands and walked down the stairs.

We walked towards our class and just stood there as we both waited for the door to open.

The door opened and we both walked in, me in front of him.

Ms. Andrews looked at us and smiled.

"Wow Ashton! You got her already?" The teacher laughed at us.

I swear I felt all the blood rush to my heads as I felt everybody's eyes on me.

He turned around and walked to the back of the classroom and we sat there..... Together.

August kept looking back at me as he looked very confused. Elizabeth was on the other side of the classroom as India was on the other.

The class was very silent which was weird.

"Stop shaking Olivia....." He grabbed my hand as I let my pen drop.