Chapter Seventy: Alaina

Ashton's POV

I stare at the ceiling for what seemed like hours. I haven't been able to sleep with everything that's going on. I'm in the guest house but Olivia is in our room taking care of three kids.... and only two are by her.

I roll over and look at the time.

4:28am

"I need to go talk to her." I said as I got up and walked outside to go into the main house.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a ginger ale. I see a pot that looks like macaroni was made in it.

Walking up the stairs, I made it to my room.

I opened up the door and saw a figure balled up with their back against the head board.

I cut the lights on to see Khady, Khalil and Tauny side by side.

Walking more into the room I closed the door and connected eyes with a tear stained Olivia.

"I don't even wanna see you right now." She sniffled as she looked at Tauny.

"Olivia... please I understand why you're upset... but this isn't really my fault. We had broke up and it was a one night stand." I said to her as I approached her.

"I DONT WANNA HEAR IT ASHTON...... I really just don't wanna hear it." She sobbed.

"There's a whole baby right here. That has some of your features just like the twins do. This baby girl has your last name Ashton. She's half of you...... and I can't do nothing about it." She continued to cry and break down. Her words started cracking as she motioned her hands towards Tauny.

"I understand that Olivia..... I- I don't know what I could really say to make this better. I apologized and I meant it. I haven't cheated on you baby. Can you please stop crying." I walked in front of her as I saw a new wave of gasp and tears come from her.

"I can't talk." She mumbled as she sobbed. I looked around the room as her crying made me a little emotional.

"Olivia... I love you so much. Look at us." I grabbed her hands.

"Look at our babies and how we just graduated high school after all the drama. We have a house that's actually ours. We're moving tomorrow baby... the house is already furnished and the kids and us will never have to move again cause I know you'll love it.

We have to face reality. Tauny isn't yours. Okay. We know that. But you know you would be an amazing mother figure to her when she comes over. I know you won't treat her different because you're not like that. I'm truly sorry for my mistake in the past. But can we start to make plans for the future?" I asked trying to make everything sound a little better.

She grazed her hand over Khady and Khalil's head. She smiled a little bit as she placed her finger on their ears.

"If it wasn't for my babies.... I don't think we would be together Ashton." She looked me dead in my eyes. Her statement kind of smacked me in my face.

Her eyes suddenly closed really hard as she grabbed my arm.

She began gulping hard and she was blinking really hard and fast.

"Olivia what's wrong with you?!?" I asked as she looked like she was being possessed.

"I- BATHROOM" she screamed out in pain.

I picked her up, letting the kids head fall on the bed. She sat on the toilet as she started screaming and crying.

"Oh my God Olivia! What's wrong?!? Tell me something!!! You're scaring me." I held onto her as she continued to cry in pain.