Chapter Eight

WARNING~ for my new readers I totally forgot Ashton was white😭 I was writing as if he was black and he does say the word nigga a few times. He's not being racist at all! The author aka meeeee forgot what this nigga's race was😂 but yea just ignore that and replace it with something else if you care. Thanksss ~Jordyn aka The Players Daughter

Olivia's POV

The door bell rings and Elizabeth tells me to go open the door. I walk downstairs in my black shorts and a tank top. Opening the door I see a smiling Ashton. "Hey baby girl! You gone let me in?" He winked holding my face in his hands.

"Let go of me Ashton!" I barked.

"Why you so hard on me Olivia? I just want to get to know you, like give me a chance." He walked up on me and I could smell his strong cologne.

"Ashton we just can't and I won't okay!" He chuckled at me mocking me.

He pushed me against the wall and I could feel his strong glare. "Why are you playing so hard to get." He whispered his lips were just inches away from mine.

"Be-because-----" the door bell rings letting me escape from his attempt.

I run to open the door. Taking a deep breath I open it to see August.

I jump onto his waist and he brings me inside the house kissing my forehead. I look into his light brown eyes and I instantly fall head over heels for him.

"Why you smiling so hard ma?" He cheeses, looking at my blushing face.

"What? So you're nothing to smile about is what your telling me?" I cock my eyebrow at him.

He walks over into the living room setting my body down slowly on the couch. He climbs on top of me and kisses me lightly on my forehead.

"Why you so sexy ma?"

I smile at him pulling him closer to my lips. I kiss him softly not wanting to do something that I'll regret. We both laugh a little between each kiss which made it more entertaining.

"What's up August?" Ashton leans against the wall staring at us.

"Hey man what's up?" August gets off of me and fixes himself.

"Soooo I didn't know it was this type of party." Ashton looks at me smirking. I already knew what he's thinking but I choose to act stupid.

August scratches the back of his head letting out a funny chuckle.

"So yall together or what?" He points his fingers at both of us.

August looks at me and I look at him. Neither of us wanting to answer that question.

"Oh I see..... You guys just 'talking' right?" He laughed.

"Yeah." We both answered at the same time.

"Ashton shouldn't you be upstairs with Elizabeth discussing something?"

"Yeah....." He nods his head walking the other way.

"I'll be back August." I kiss him on his lips real quick.

"Hurry up with that fat ass of yours!" He smirks at me and I wink.

I pass Ashton going up the stairs and I ask him to wait there for a minute. I walk into Elizabeth's room grabbing my phone. I hug her really quick. "Good luck and be brave mamas!" I walk out the room closing the door behind me.

Walking down the stairs I bump into Ashton. He presses me against the wall and kisses me.

Not believing what is going on, I don't back away from his soft lips. Then I remember August. Pushing off of him I slap Ashton across his face.