Chapter Forty~Nine

Yoooooo! Why isn't anybody commenting anymore?!? Ima need y'all to start commenting more frfr.... anyways🙄

I'm dedicating this chapter to Blahblahgoodaye because she literally harassed me all weekend😂 love you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia's POV

I stand at my mothers door as thoughts start to force themselves to my main focus.

Karlie is standing next to me as she intwines her fingers into my hand.

The door swings open as my moms shocked face starts to change.

"Oh my god, Olivia!" she says between a gasp. She pulls me and my sister inside the house.

I sit on the couch as she runs upstairs to get the first aid kit.

Karlie looks at me as she tries to hold back her crying. A chill runs through me but I ignore it and hold her. The cut on her head is starting to dry up.

"Olivia.... we're going to jail." She sobbed. I didn't have anything to really say. I know I didn't kill her, but it was attempted murder.

"We're not going to jail cause I didn't kill her. And there's no way they'll find out that we were there." I looked at her.

"Olivia are you stupid? I beat the living shit out of her face. My blood may be on her face and then they'll track me." She cried some more.

"Olivia I can't go to jail----"

"Karlie stop! Your not going to jail. There is no way that they know that we were there and if they do find out, then it'll look like a fight. Cause you have a cut on your head and you don't have a gun on you, so they can't even track you." I said to my sister as I sat back up.

"Olivia I'm just scared. I've never done something like this before." She wiped under her eyes.

I looked at her dead in her eyes and shook my head.

"See Karlie, you didn't have dad around you like that---"

"Thanks Olivia. I needed that especially now." Karlie snatched away from me.

"I didn't mean it like that, what I'm saying is that besides dad you had the nice life. Yeah you were out of control but you never was an any serious danger.

This right here Karlie, this is what my life has consisted of since I can remember, way before dad died. This shouldn't be normal to me but it is. This is just the first time I witnessed someone die in front of me. This is the first time where I was about to be the person behind the bullet.

I didn't mean to drag you into this. You don't need to be involved." I sighed.

She stood up as she put her hand in her pockets. Her face started to go pale as she felt the back side of her pants.

"I may actually be involved...." she sucked her lip in.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

"I left my thing..... my-- my hand ring or whatever."

"You left what?!?" I got up.