Chapter Sixty~Two: Difficulties

Long time no read? Hey yallllll don't hate me! It's Christmas break so yeah I'm bout to update for the next week and a half!

Olivia's POV

I run out the house and jump in my car. I continue to dial Ashton's number but only get sent to voicemail.

"Damn it Ashton!" I continue to call him until another idea pops in my head.

My phone rings for a second and then I hear his playful voice answer.

"What's up Livvy!?!" Wesley says as he drags my name.

"Wes! Thank God you answered.... do you know where Ashton is?" I asked Wesley hoping that Ashton was at his moms house.

"Nah...---- oh wait he pulling up. Why what happened?" He asked me with confusion in his voice.

"I'll tell you later.... do me a favor and please don't tell him I called you. I'm on my way right now."

"Gotchu Liv." He said before I hung up the phone. I set my phone down as my music started playing.

The Weekend by SZA came on and I sang along as happy as I could be.

"My man is my man, isn't your man, her? That ain't her man boo!" I said making my own lyrics. I laughed at myself as I repeated the lyrics.

My heart felt so light and happy. I've been smiling since I walked out of my moms house. It sucks cause Ashton hates me but regardless I love that boy.

I love Tre too but I'm in love with Ashton. That's the father of my kids, my whole ass heart, literally my Ride or Die. I couldn't give Ashton up for anything, I just need to start being nicer to him.

The song cuts off and Love Galore starts to play. I know I'm in my SZA mood only for it to be cut off as I arrive to Ashton's moms house.

I jump out the car and open the door with the key that I had.

"Hey Liv!" Karlie and Wesley say as they're all cuddled on the couch.

I stick my tongue out at them and then tell them to be quiet.

They both smirk and point upstairs. I get their hint and set my stuff down before I make my way up the stairs.

I could hear Khaydence and Khalil giggling and trying to talk, with their baby sounds of course. I take a deep breath and open the door. I see Ashton's body but he's not facing my way. He has both of them on his chest as I can see his cheeks rise as he smiles.

I close the door as quietly as possible and make my way towards him. Khaydence looks up at me and smiles, Khalil soon follows his sisters move and claps his hand really fast. I cheese widely and mouth the word hi.

Before Ashton could even turn around I laid on the bed and kissed his neck slowly.

"You know I love you right?" I asked him as his body tensed up.

He ignored what I said and acted like I wasn't there. I pouted and got up and went in front of him.

"Come on mommy's babies. Let's go see your aunt and uncle." I said as I grabbed my son and my daughter.

Ashton tried to hold them down but I kicked him so he could let them go.

"Y'all den made mommy gain some muscles carrying the both of you everywhere." I smile and kiss them both plenty of times.

I take them downstairs and interrupt Karlie and Wesley's make out session.

"Aye Aye Aye! There's kids here! Stop being inappropriate!" I yell at both of them.

Karlie laughs and Wesley gave me a smirk. I knew this smirk all too well. He was about to say something slick.

"Aye let's tell the kids on how they got here since you wanna talk about being inappropriate." He smirked as he put his hands out for Khalil. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him as I gave him my son.

"Come here Khady." Karlie said as she puckered her lip out. I handed her Khaydence and told them I would be right back.

"Aye ummm we should go see Kiara in a little bit." I said throwing the idea out there.

"Karlie and I was up there today. She's really good bruh. Her sickness is completely gone, she has a little memory loss but they says she'll make a full recovery. Thank you for throwing her off that tree Olivia." Wesley said as he smiled.

"That's not funny Wesley..... I didn't throw her either." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Calm down. She's fine, it's a miracle right?" I nodded my head and excused myself by going upstairs.

I walked into the bedroom where Ashton sat up with his shoulders leaned back.

"I'm not going." I said a little under my breath.

He got up and ignored me as he went to his bathroom.

"Ashton... did you hear me??? I'm not going!" I said a little louder before jogging into the bathroom.

He still continued to go through his drawers as I tried to speak to him. I sat up on the counter and tried to look into his eyes.

With a little defeat I sighed. "Am I really that hard to love?" I spoke looking down at the patterned floor.

I heard him breathe out real heavy and shake his head.

"Nah.... you not hard to love.... you're damn near impossible." He said coldly.

"Ashton..... I'm sorry for spazzing out. I'm sorry for screaming at you and saying I hate you. I'm sorry for being so stubborn. But don't do this..." I stood up and made him look down at me.

"Do what Olivia?" He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't say something you don't mean cause your angry. Don't say something you don't mean because you want to hurt my feelings. We're getting older Ashton. We can't keep playing these games." I looked around the room in frustration.

"I'm not playing games."

"Ashton! You took my babies away from me. We have two kids now that depend on us and I'm damn sure not doing the co-parenting thing with you. I'm sorry.... for real this time." I grabbed his hand as he looked down at me with soft eyes.

"Okay...." he smiled. My heart jumped as his white teeth appeared. I hugged him tight around his waist. He picked me up and kissed me a bunch of times on my head.

"I'm sorry too." He confessed. I sat there in silence and just let him continue.

"I'm sorry I said your impossible to love. I love you so much Olivia. I really do even when you make me hella salty." I could feel him smile on top of my head.

"I love you too...." I said to him as I lifted my head from under him to kiss him.