Chapter Six

Olivia's POV

I'm so excited that it's the weekend finally. It's been hell for me already and so much has happened. I haven't seen Ashton in school at all, Elizabeth and India don't talk anymore, Arynn still stays trying to intimidate me, which is getting annoying and overall I'm confused.

India won't talk to me about what happened between Elizabeth and her, but mean while Elizabeth and I are closer than ever.

I'm suppose to be going to her house in about half an hour. Jumping in the shower, I wash up with my favorite Victoria Secrets pure seduction body wash. After taking my forever long shower I get out and begin to get dress.

My phone buzzes as I unwrap my towel from my body.

From: Lizzy💕
To: Liv
Text- Can't wait for you to come over, bring your swimsuit and some clothes, and some snacks! Love you💕

-end of text-

I laugh at the text she just sent me. Every time I go somewhere I got to bring something, Gosh! I giggle to myself.

I throw on my high waisted black shorts, a white crop top that says Queen, my all black high top converse and put my hair in a high ponytail. I throw on ruby red lipstick and I'm out the door.

"Bye mama!" I yell out waiting for her to respond.

"Bye Olivia! Do you have money?" My mom runs down the stairs.

"Crap! I totally forgot." I drop my bag at the front door and attempt to run upstairs.

"Stop! Don't worry about it, take this." My mom reaches into her pocket and pulls out a hundred dollar bill.

I look at her and laugh. "Mama no, I have money please take it back." She looks at me with her crystal blue eyes.

"I insist Liv." My mom continues to try to hand me the money back.

"No I refuse." I put her money back in her pocket and run upstairs to get my wallet. I walk back downstairs and kiss my mom goodbye.

I jump into my car and turn my music on. The song All The Time By Jeremih comes on. I pull into the parking lot at Ralph's and jump out quickly. I run into the store and go straight to the candy section. I grab werthers, Heath bars, Hershey's kisses, sour patch, skittles, starburst and lemon cookies. They are all the way at the top and considering that I'm only so tall I can't reach it.

"You need help with that ma?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and face the familiar boy.

"Actually I do." I smile at him.

"Can you grab the lemon cookies up there." He reaches to the top handing me my favorite cookies.

"Thank you, ummm."

"August, August Jackson." He smiles at me showing his bright white teeth. He was cute. He was brown skinned, deep brown eyes, cute smile, deep voice and had some tattoos as well.

"That's a nice name." I laugh putting my cookies in the basket.

"You have a nice name to Olivia." He chuckles looking down at the ground.

"Mmm your either a stalker or you go to my school, which is it?" I question cocking my eyebrow at him.

"We have the same first period. I'm the one who asked if you were single or not." He stood staring at me.

"Oh yeah you're that kid." I leaned to the side.

"Trust ma, ain't nothing about me childish." He looked down at himself and I couldn't help but follow his eyes to where they were looking at. If I was lighter I would of been blushing like crazy.

He picked his head up and shot a smile at me. "And guess what you said when I asked that question." I looked up at the stores ceiling acting as if I don't remember.

"No I don't quite remember."

"I like it when you play innocent it's cute." He got closer to me. I could feel us share body heat and I really wanted to get out of this situation. Then again I liked it.

"Well you said you were single. So I was thinking maybe me and you can go out some time. You should give a shawty like me a chance." I laughed at his remark.

"That would be cool." I giggled at him.

He handed me his phone as I put my number down.

"Thanks baby girl."

"No problem baby boy." I winked at him. He smiles showing his dimples that I didn't see before.

He walked away leaving me stunned for a minute. He was cute. Like really cute! I walk to the cash register to pay for my 3,000 calories worth of snacks. As I pull my money out, the lady had already handed me my receipt.

"Huh?"

"Oh this guy came and paid for it." I looked around until I spotted August smiling at me.

I smiled at the cashier and thanked her.

"Aye he's pretty cute and he's a gentleman. You guys would be adorable especially with your color eyes." She smiled handing me my bag.

"Thank you." I giggle walking out the line. Of course she just had to add in that eye comment.

I look at August one more time and run up to him. "Thank you so much!" I attempt to peck him on his forehead but could only make it to his chin. He took it anyways and kissed me on top of my head.

"Anytime baby girl."

I walked out the store feeling some type of way. I got in my car and just sat there for a few minutes.

"What is this boy doing to me?"