Chapter Twenty~Nine

Karlie's POV

"Hey baby!.....Yeah I just came from out the hospital from seeing my sister. Can you come get me?....... Okay thank you see you in ten minutes."

I call my boyfriend to come pick me up from the hospital. I still can't believe I have a sister this shit is crazy.

I looked at her and I wanted to cry. She's so freaking pretty its crazy.

But let me introduce myself and my story I guess.

Don't make fun of my name cause people always say it a lot because they think the shit is funny.

My name is Karlie Rae Carson. So yes it's Karlie Carson. I'm fifteen years old and I go to Palisades. I'm transferring to Fairfax in a couple of weeks because I've been fighting to much.

Yeah I'm fifteen but I'll be turning sixteen in May. Yes I'm a Gemini so what. My mom is white and my dad is black so I guess you could say that I'm brown skin. My mom has green-bluish eyes and my dad had those pretty dark eyes.

So I came out light skin, with pink lips and crystal blue eyes. I have dark brown hair with dyed blonde highlights and I'm overall a very silly person until you decide to piss me off.

 I have dark brown hair with dyed blonde highlights and I'm overall a very silly person until you decide to piss me off

(Karlie Carson⤴️)

I was told yesterday that I had a sister. Olivia and I have the same dad which is cool and all cause it means we would look more alike.

I kind of walked out on my mom after she told me that.

For fifteen years I never knew I had an older sister. When I had problems going on that I felt like I couldn't trust anyone, she never had that guilt feeling to tell me I had a sister..... An older one at that.

I'm still a virgin of course cause I'm not that type of girl. I believe I'm average but every other person says I'm drop dead gorgeous. I know they're over exaggerating but it's still nice to hear.

I don't really have a back story. Nothing tragic ever happened to me. I guess you could say the craziest thing that ever happened to me was me not knowing that I had a sister.

I sit on the bench and wait for my boyfriend to pick me up.

I watch his car pull up and I run over to him. I get in the car and kiss him on his lips.

"Hey baby!" I squeal.

"Hey baby girl!" He kisses me again smiling at me.

"What's that?" His smiled fades as he points to my cheek.

I look at him strange and look at the mirror.

I had a scratch on my cheek.

"Damn it....." I whisper to myself.

"Karlie what did you do this time?" He looks at me with that cocked eyebrow face.

I roll my eyes and sigh.