Chapter Ten

Olivia's POV

I look into Elizabeth's eyes and I see so much hurt and disrespect. Ashton didn't even tell the full truth, it wasn't a kiss all like that. He kissed me and got slapped. Dudes these days just be lying.

"How could you Olivia? You barely got here and your already hoeing? You're no different then India!"

Let's take a pause.

"First nobody has been hoeing but you Elizabeth. He kisses me and he got slapped. So before you go around calling people hoes think about yourself." I yelled at her feeling a tight pain in my stomach.

"What you tryna say Olivia?" She leans to the side with her eyebrow up.

"Never mind Elizabeth!"

"So you just going to keep running away from situations? What you scared now? We all wanna know what you wanna say."

"You really don't know what I want to say so I suggest you get out of my face."

I walked away pushing past her.

"Bitch!" That's when things popped off. That's when friendships were lost and broken. That's when the Old Olivia came out.

Elizabeth grabbed me by my ponytail and threw me to the ground. Jumping on top of me she started hitting me and scratching me. I sort of blacked out and my instincts kicked in.

I kicked her hard in her stomach hearing her scream in pain. Jumping on top of her I knocked her head as hard as I can against my fist.

Seeing blood run down from her nose I didn't stop.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

I don't know why people tell the person there fighting to stop. Like bitch you started this shit and now you want me to stop. Nah you about to get your ass handed to you.

Wrapping her hair around my fist, I dragged her across the field. Well I intended to until everybody wanted to come out all of a sudden and pull us apart. Still kicking and screaming I finally caught that bitch in her head. I saw her limp body hit the floor and she tried to get up and run after me but she was a little to dizzy.

"FUCK WITH ME NOW BITCH!" I screamed trying to get everybody off of me.

Elizabeth started to walk the other way and that's when the girls let me go. Ashton and some other players were behind me. Walking the other way trying to calm down I hear footsteps running up on me.

Then round two started.

She brought me down and started hitting and kicking me. She honestly had me fucked up on levels.

Finding my way to the top again I pin her down with one knee and start putting full force into my fist. I connect my fist with her face a few times. Hitting her eye and nose over and over again. I was breaking shit today for sure.

That's when the football team came and grabbed us. I felt a pair of strong hands around my waist and suddenly I was off the ground being pulled away. I looked at the hands and they were white. I couldn't even have an attitude cause this hoe just would not stop.

I kicked and kicked still hitting this bitch.

"OLIVIA STOP IT!" I heard Ashton scream to me scaring me.

"I'm done anyway...." I sort of yell out.

"Bitch I should fucking kill you!"

"Like you killed your damn babies bitch!" I spit on her and walk away scratching Ashton to let me go.

No lie that was heartless but I'm so tired of people trying to degrade me. I tried to change and not go back to old Olivia but this bitch is here and honestly I don't think she'll be able to be put away.

Betrayal is a little over due...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia up top

Was she cold for that?

Fights or nah

Who got hands?