Chapter Twenty~Two (Where's Olivia? Part 2)

Ashton's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I scream throwing my fist against my wall.

I sit on my bed leaving my head pounding. I let Samyrah and Wesley talk me into just waiting at home for her.

I haven't been able to sleep and when I do sleep I have very vivid nightmares.

I should of just went with my first instinct and went to go look for her.

"FUCK!"

I throw my head in my hands. I touch her side of the bed. It smelled exactly like her. Very soft and sweet.

It's about six thirty in the morning. I can't take this shit no more. She's out there somewhere wishing that I would of found her by now.

She's probably hurt and knowing her she's most likely starving.

"Fuck it. I can't wait anymore....." I jump out of the bed and head to my closet. I grab her Nike duffel bag and pack her a fresh pair of clothes. I throw her panties and bra in the bag along with her black and pink jumpsuit. I look around to find something else to put in her bag.

I see her favorite black Uggs. I throw that in the bag along with a robe and a disposable tooth brush.

I put my hoodie over my body and put my grey sweats on.

Walking out of my closet, I throw my hood over my head and start to run out of my room.

Until someone stops me.

"Ashton where are you going?" She wipes her eyes.

I look down the hallways to see if anybody was behind her.

"I have to go Kiara......" I move the hair out of her face.

"Your not running away again are you?" She pokes her lip out.

"No. No, I'm not running away again."

"Where's Olivia?"

I bite my lip and I could feel my head getting hot.

"I....I don't know." I wish I could of told her. I really wish I could.

Her eyes started to get watery. She looked sick. Her skin was going very pale and I could see her hair thinning around her edges.

"I miss Olivia. She didn't come back home last night. Did you guys fight?" She had a stream of tears running down her face.

"No we didn't get into a fight Kiara. And I miss her too." I picked her up to take her to her room.

"Olivia's lost right now." She looked up into my eyes and she looked confused. The sleep was taking over her small body.

"Can you go find her please Ashton. I miss her. She's like a mommy to me." She started to doze off.

"Yes. Yes I'll go find her baby girl." I laid her in her bed and put her Sofia the First blanket over her.

I walk out her room and close the door softly behind me.

"Shit!" I yell as I bump into Sam.

"What are you doing?!?" I whisper-yell to her.

"We're going to go find Olivia. Wesley's coming too." Sam smiles at me and throws me the keys.

"You should stay here Sam." I tell her.

"No. Your my annoying younger brother but I don't want nothing to happen to you so I'm coming if you like it or not." She raised her eyebrow at me.