Chapter~ Sixty!

Tre's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell as I swiped everything off the countertop making it crash to the floor.

"Daddy!" I continuously hear Braelynn yell.

"Tre..... you need to calm down my nigga. On some real shit you gotta chill. Yo daughter right here dawg." Damien said as he walked over to Braelynn.

I sat down on the couch shaking with anger. Was she actually going to pull the trigger? Did I just make a new enemy? Did she really try to flex on me in front of my daughter?

"Come here mamas." I say to her as she runs to me and buries her head into my chest.

"I'm scared." She began to cry. I began to rub her back up and down until she started to doze off.

We sat there for maybe ten minutes not saying a word to each other.

"You wanna go smoke her?" Q asked.

"Hell nah. I love that girl dawg...... she just mad right now. Shawty just forgot where the hell she from..... but trust, we gone remind her ass real fuckin soon."

Olivia's POV

I open one eye to the bright sun shining in my face. I turn over where Khady should be. My nose scrunches up as I shoot my body up. I turn over Ashton to see if Khalil is next to him...... which he's not.

"ASHTON WAKE UP!" I start shaking the bed screaming.

He opens his eyes slowly and then begins to doze off again.

"ASHTON!!!!!! MY BABIES!!!!" I screamed as I started kicking everything off the bed.

He jumped up looking around with me.

"You didn't roll over them did you?" He asked me looking on the floor. I glared at him as if he was stupid.

"Ashton...... I don't know where my babies are." I could feel the heat rim around my eyes.

I got out the bed fully and ran downstairs. I heard something in the kitchen, Ashton got infront of me and started walking over there. He stopped and turned his head and started laughing.

"Babe......" Ashton said to me as he walked into the living room.

I followed him and there my two babies were. In their high chair watching Kipper.

I ran to both of them and squeezed their faces until I heard them giggle. Ashton picked up Khalil and put him in his rocker.

My babies are growing incredibly fast..... they just turned about five months but they look grown. I smile as I pick up Khady.

"Babe why is Khalil looking at you like that?" I laughed as my mom walked in.

"Probably thinking why his daddy----" I glared at my mom till she shut her mouth.

Ashton ignores my mom and just laughs whenever she says anything.

"What's going on 'Lil? You gotta issue? Cause you know yo daddy stay handling issues." Ashton grinned. Khalil just started to look pissed.