Chapter Twenty~Three (Where's Olivia? Part 3)

YES I KNOW!!! I SURPRISED YOU GUYS WITH TWO CHAPTERS! YOUR WELCOME.

please comment your thoughts🙏🏾

Enjoy Loves

Ashton's POV

"An oven is hot as fire." Wesley said.

"Ice can be frosty." Sam said.

"The fuck is a temperate lovable place......." We all started thinking.

"I don't know what that last clue could of meant." I say frustrated.

"Shittttt the hell if I know." Wesley added in.

"We can figure that out later. But we need to get to her cause we only have about ten hours left." I started my car.

Colton pulled out his phone and started typing something.

"What's her number?" Colton asked me.

I looked at him through the my mirror, giving him a glare.

"What?" I scrunched my face up.

"Ashton don't fucking start okay. I'm trying to help your dumbass out. Come to think of it none of this would of happened if you didn't have so many hoes on your dick!" He yelled at me making the car shake a little.

"I can't do this shit Sam. I tried but I will not do this with him!"

Sam looked at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"Get out Ashton." She stared at me.

The fuck she mean this is my damn car.

"Huh? This is my car I'm not getting out of shit."

She looked at me and got out the car herself.

She walked over to my side, threw my door opened, unbuckled my seat belt and literally dragged me out the car from my hair and ear.

She sat in the drivers seat, forcing me to sit in the passenger seat.

"WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING TIME! IM GOING TO DRIVE BECAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND COLTON ARGUING OVER BULLSHIT!" Sam started the car neither of us saying a word.

"Damn mom." Wesley murmured.

"What's the hottest place you can think of?" Her voice echoing through the car.

"Well right now this car..... Does anybody else feel all this tension?" Wesley commented.

Glass shattered all over the floor of my car. Everybody ducked their heads as a brick hit the window.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! MY CAR MAN!" I start to whine as I'm trying to not go fight somebody.

"Damn! That shit almost hit the side of my jaw!" Wesley grabbed the brick that was sitting on his leg.

"Here Ashton." He handed it to me giving me that sad ass look again.

"Can you stop with that sad ass look. I'm sick of looking at it Wesley!" I snap at him.

It read.

'Damn. It's not even fun making you travel around Los Angeles. You've been sitting in the car bullshitting this whole time.

She obviously doesn't mean that much to you so here is your reward.

Your eleven hours turned into two hours. Can't blame nobody but yourself Ashton. I hoped you had fun with her while it lasted.'