Chapter Fifty~Two

Olivia's POV

The door swung open and I saw sparkling blue eyes.

"Hiiiiii Olivia!!!!" Kiara whispered in excitement.

"Hi Ki!" I smiled widely at her. The door soon was filled with everyone. I looked over and saw my mom looking at me with Ashton's parents looking over her head and Karlie and Wesley filling in the little spots. They all were pushed in by Tre and Colton.

"Hello everyone." I smiled as I held both of my babies to my chest.

"Babe you don't want to cover up?" Ashton looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ashton, I've had a good twelve people see me with my legs wide open. Everything out, I am not worried about our family seeing me without a bra. Plus the babies lowball got me covered." I laughed a little.

"What did you name them?" Kiara asked me.

"Well we named our baby boy, Khalil Michael-Amir Diamond, and my little baby girl Khaydence True Diamond." I announced to the room.

"Awww we have matching middle names?" Kiara jumped up and down.

I nodded my head as I adjusted Khay's head.

The rest of the family just piled in and watched me in amazement.

"Your going to be such a great mom Liv." My mom said to me. This is the first positive thing shes said to me my entire pregnancy.

"Thank you. It means a lot coming from you."

I rubbed my moms hand.

The room fell silent as they looked at my feeding babies.

Tre started playing games with Braelynn on his phone. Karlie and Wesley were talking about having kids one day of their own, oh goodness, my mom was talking to Ashton's mom and Sam sat by my side as her dad joined in the conversation with our moms.

I felt as if someone was staring at me. I looked around the room waiting to connect eyes with someone.

I eventually looked down into my baby boys eyes.

"Ashton.... his eyes are open... his eyes." I gasped catching everyone's attention.

Ashton looked and Khalil sat there drinking and looking directly at me.

"So your moving in with me?" Ashton smiled.

"I guess I am." I smiled at him earning a kiss from him.

"What color are his eyes?" Everyone questioned.

"Like a mixture of grey and blue. Literally." I smiled. They came to look at Khalil from a different angle.

"Woah! That's like a mixture of Wesley, Kiara and Ashton's eyes." Ashton's mom said.

"There beautiful." Sam nodded her head before exiting the room.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Ashton.

"I don't know. I'm about to go see. If baby girl opens her eyes let me know." He patted my arm and left.

I wonder what that's about.

Ashton's POV

"Sam!!!" I saw her running down the hall.

She didn't turn back to look at me causing my head to snap back. Is she really about to have me chase her through this hospital?

I run up to her as soon as she's about to exit our floor. She stops to get on the elevator and as soon as I get to her it's about to close. I put my foot between it making it stop.