Chapter 30 (Finally Part 1)

Olivia POV

I open my eyes to see lights and shocked faces surrounding my body. I try to get up but the weight is throwing me back down. I feel like I've been trapped under water and it's hard for me to breathe.

I look at Kiara and she has tears. She keeps trying to run to me but the nurses push her out the room.

"Ki....Ki...." I try to say her name but my voice is nearly gone.

I look to the other side and see Ashton holding his hands over his mouth. I've missed him so much! He kept me sane this whole time and never left my side.

"MS. CARSON THIS IS DR. SHIELD. I NEED YOU TO BLINK YOUR EYES IF YOU CAN HEAR ME." The doctor says to me. I blink my eyes a few times and even manage to smile at her.

The nurses smile back at me.

"Good to see your personality didn't leave us." One of the male nurses says to me. I could see Ashton look at him strange.

"Ash....Ashton." I throw my head back. I have a pounding headache. He pushes the male nurse out the way and comes by my side. He cradled the side of my face.

He looked like he wanted to cry.

"I've missed you so much Olivia....." He whispers to me smiling.

I could feel the heat run up my body and my vision is blurry.

He wipes the tears from up under my eyes.

"I thought you left me." He kisses me lightly on my forehead.

"Baby your not getting rid of me that easily." I laugh a couple of times.

"Mr. Diamond? We need to check her and see if she's physically fine." Dr. Shield told him. He looked at me one more time and grinned.

"I'll be right outside okay." He whispered to me.

He walked away from me and I felt like my heart was so heavy.

They checked my vitals and the flashlight kept being flashed in my eyes.

They listened to my heart beat and gave me a few shots and medication.

Within those two hours they were done. I don't like needles what so ever so I kept staring at Ashton through the window.

"I'm glad that your okay Olivia. We thought you weren't going to wake up for a while. But I'm glad to see you here. Would you like us to contact your parents?" She asked me.

I thought about my mom and my headache crept up on me.

"No please don't. She'll come in later. I just want peace right now."

She nodded her head.

"Would you like anything?"

"Yes. Can you bring me some Advil and my phone?" I asked her. She nodded her head and handed me my phone.

I took my phone from her hand and saw how many miss calls and messages I had.

I immediately went to Sam's name.

A few rings went and she picked up.

"Hello?" Her voice shook nervously.

"Hey baby girl. Long time no see?" I giggled through the phone.

"OMG OLIVIA! YOU'RE AWAKE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OLIVIA YOU HAVE NO CLUE THE HOUSE HAS BEEN SO EMPTY WITHOUT YOU HERE!" She yelled through the phone in excitement.

"I missed you to Sam! But stop yelling girl!"

She laughed over the phone. I could hear the tears in her voice.