Chapter Forty~Two

Olivia's POV

The car ride was pretty silent. We finally made it to the hotel and it was huge. There were two rooms. Well two suites. It was set up like the Wynn in Vegas.

Ashton and I naturally took the master bedroom. Wesley and Karlie took the room across the living room and Sam and Tre took the bed next to Karlie and Wesley.

Lawnee and Bash had the other suite and they shared that with Kiara. And Colton hasn't been seen since we got off the plane.

We all went our separate ways and got settled in to our rooms. I set my bag on the bed and looked down at it.

I felt Ashton's presence in the room and I immediately went stiff.

He calmly set his bag on the bed and stared at me. He forcefully turned me around so I can look up at him.

"Olivia. Your going to tell me what the hell is wrong with you and your going to tell me now." Ashton looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

My body was trembling. I was so shook. I was terrified. I didn't care about him finding out now. Hell I'll tell him on spot.

I was scared that my dream was a preview of what the future has intended for me.

I'm scared that Tre is working with Loyalty.

I'm scared that I will give birth to a still born and I'm scared that my baby will be in danger throughout his or her life.

"Olivia?" Ashton shook my body making me snap out of my thoughts as quick as I snapped into them.

"Yeah...." I looked at him with wide eyes.

Tre's POV

Yo for real for real, I'm not going to front. It's way harder seeing Olivia with Ashton in person. I mean she always talked about him but seeing them cuddled up bothers the fuck outta me.

I'm so stuck up on Olivia that I really didn't realize I got the possibly most baddest chick next to me.

Pretty ivory skin, emerald green eyes, very dark hair, tattoos, naturally deep red lips, hell of a smile and she bad. Thug since day one and a rida.

I'm not giving her my all cause I got Olivia on my mind.

Then I'm worried. Is she going to move out? She's right I am never home but it's not the reason she thinks. I'm doing it to protect her.

I'm not a gang member. I'm a gang leader. I own one of the top three gangs in California.

I couldn't tell her that. She be scared of me. Shit probably think I'm working with her ex or some shit. I wouldn't trust that.

I'm so hard on her cause honestly if anything ever happened to that girl then I really would go around shooting the city up. Just because I can.

All this money that's coming in. That from me working my ass off and handling business. The less baby girl knows the better.

Maybe she is better off with ol boy.

But I'm not emotionally ready to let her leave the crib.

Shawty got me in my feelings and shit. Ion never soft like this. And if y'all seen my snap then y'all know that shawty never soft.

I got this beautiful girl sitting next to me and we don't know a thing about each other.

She looks like a good girl that went bad and is trying to become good again. But lord knows I'm not going to make her good.