Chapter Twenty~Six

Ashton's POV

I wake up straddled in a blanket.

"The fuck?" I try to unwrap my body. I feel like I'm tied up so I wiggle until my body hits the floor making a loud thump.

I hear someone walk in the room. I blink my eyes a few times.

"Spirit?" I look at her confused. She giggles at me as Wesley comes behind her. She had her Nike sports bra on and 'dick me down' shorts on.

I look around the room feeling anxiety. I'm praying that I did not sleep with this girl. God please tell me I didn't sleep with this girl.

She starts laughing even harder as I try to free myself from the blanket.

"COME HELP ME!" I scream at her. She cocks her eyebrow at me and starts laughing again.

"Don't scream at me Diamond!" She yells back walking over to me.

Her and Wesley both start to untangle my body from the sheets.

After about five minutes I was finally free but my body was stinging. My blood circulation had been cut short from how tight the sheets were wrapped around my body.

I looked at Wesley with an evil look.

"Why the fuck are we still here?" He scratched the back of his head.

"You were high as a mothafucka and you sure wasn't driving us home. Then I got tired and we fell asleep. But chill out...... I made sure you didn't do anything stupid." I breathed out slowly.

Thank god. I don't know how I would look at myself if I ever did Olivia like that.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower so Ashton we can leave after I'm done okay." He said before walking out the room leaving Spirit and I alone together.

She sits next to me on the bed and plays in my hair.

If she don't get the fuck off of me. I'm not about to do this shit with her.

I moved her hand from my hair.

"Spirit........"

"It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to over step any boundaries. You just seem really stressed out." She looked at me in my eyes. I leaned back and exhaled.

"I just don't know what to do." She leaned back too and started asking me questions.

"What don't you know?" She cocked her eyebrow at me.

"My girlfriend is in the hospital because the hoes I use to fuck with tried to kill her." She raised up quick.

"Wait what?" He voice started to get high.

"Arynn, Elizabeth, India and some other girls I use to fuck with tried to kill her out of jealousy. She didn't even do anything." I was stressing out.

"Arynn and Elizabeth?" Spirit rolled her eyes.

"Isn't that the bitch you cheat----"

"YESSSSS Spirit! We know what I did okay." She stared at me.

"Don't fucking snap at me Ashton! I'm trying to help your unloyal ass out!" She started to get up.

"Spirit! Spirit! I'm sorry okay." She sat there at the door.

"You really have to control your anger Ashton cause it's going to cost you something important." She said calmly. My face hardened.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

My body stiffened as my face got hot. I breathed out slowly.