Part 151

Part One Hundred & Fifty One

The rest of the night flew by and before we knew it, it was past twelve o'clock and a few people had already started to leave. Lexi and Jayden had left with Kate by now, they left at seven o'clock, not before Aston dragged Lexi up for a dance, along with me and Jayden to Beyoncé's Halo.

"So have you enjoyed today then?" Rochelle asked, sipping her vodka and coke whilst I sat with the girls at their table.

"Oh yeah, so much, I don't want today to end." I giggled, fiddling with my veil on the table.

"It kinda already has babe, look at the time." Louise laughed, passing me her phone.

"Don't ruin it for me, it's not over until I fall asleep."

"Who's falling asleep?" I jumped as Aston placed his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"Don't do that!" I frowned, smacking his hands.

"Sorry baby." He muttered before he kissed my cheek, reaching down with his hands to take my hands in his, locking our fingers together.

"We were just saying how it's not really your wedding day anymore, you got married yesterday." Rochelle giggled, clearly having too much to drink.

"We've lasted twelve hours." Aston chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and not for much longer if you keep scaring me like that." I said as Aston squeezed my hands.

"So when are you two going to start making babies?" Louise slurred as me and Aston laughed at her.

"We've only just had one!"

"So? I want more nieces and nephews."

"Yeah alright Lou." I giggled as she rested her head on her hands and started to fall asleep.

"Get up," Aston said, lifting my hands up as I frowned at him.

"Let me sit down, you can sit on my knee," I rolled my eyes as I let go of Astons hands and stood up, Aston taking my place on the chair and pulling me down onto his lap.

"That's better." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist as I hung mine around his neck.

We were in the venue for another two hours until the last guests left before we got in a taxi back to our hotel for the night, and New York looks absolutely gorgeous at night time with all the lights. Once we were in the hotel, Aston signed us in and collected the key to our room; booking the honeymoon suite for the night.

"Ast this is gorgeous! Did you do all this?" I grinned as Aston let me into the room first.

The room was decorated with rose petals scattered all over the bed and a few on the floor with small bunches of full stemmed roses dotted around the place and different sized candles on the windowsill and the tables. It was so romantic, it reminded me of Astons proposal.

"I had one of the maids come in to light the candles but yeah." Aston said as he closed the door behind us.

"Thank you, it's lovely," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him quickly.

"I don't want to but I guess I'm going to have to take this dress off." I sighed, playing with the bottom of the corset.

"You're going to keep it forever anyway, just put it on whenever you want to." Aston chuckled, going to sit on the edge of the bed to take his shoes off.

"It's not the same, I won't be a bride anymore." I pouted, standing in front of him.

"Do you realise how much you sound like Monica out of Friends right now?" He laughed, taking my hands.

"So what if you're not a bride anymore? You'll always be my wife." He smiled sweetly, twisting my wedding ring with his finger.

"You're drunk." I giggled as he shrugged.

"Maybe a little, but I mean it. You're always going to be my amazing, gorgeous, sexy wife." Aston said as he stood up, placing his hands on my waist.

"Even when we're old and wrinkly, sat in our little rocking chairs?" I laughed, hanging my arms around his neck.

"Maybe you'll just be my amazing wife," He smirked before I pinched his shoulder.

"You'll always be my gorgeous girl," Aston smiled before leaning down to press a sweet kiss against my lips.

"Now let's get this dress off you." He added before turning me around to start to undo the corset.

"I guess so." I sighed before Aston kissed my shoulder.

"I'll leave you to it, I need to get rid of this waistcoat, it's pissing me off." Aston moaned, undoing his waistcoat and throwing it onto the floor.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him whilst I shimmied out of my dress, so I was left in just my white lacy underwear set and my mums garter on my thigh, before hanging my dress back up on it's hanger on the wardrobe ready to be put into its bag.

"How lucky am I?" Aston asked from behind me, making me jump again, as he ran his hands down the sides of my body before wrapping them around my waist.

"You look fucking incredible," He added, pressing delicate kisses from my shoulder up to neck.

"You never would've thought you had a baby six months ago." Aston smiled as I turned around in his arms.

"I tried my best." I giggled with a pink tint to my cheeks as Aston laughed with me before pressing his lips against mine.

Things got more and more heated and clothes were shed, Astons; not mine. Aston pulled away from the kiss and dug around in the bedside table drawer, making me giggle inwardly that he'd planned in advance, before I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"What?" He frowned as he hovered over me, his arms at the side of my head to hold himself up.

"You said you wanted another."

"Yeah, but Jay's only six months old, do you think we could do it?" Aston asked, trailing his finger down the side of my face gently.

"Yeah, I mean there'll be fifteen months between them and I might not even get pregnant straight away, it might take a while." I shrugged.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with my swimmers." He smirked as I giggled at him.

"I just think if we want another, then we might as well try now."

"But then that's it, no more than three." Aston said sternly as he closed the drawer.

"Definitely, this is the last one." I smiled as Aston pressed a kiss on my shoulder.

"Right then, let's get you knocked up."

"You're so romantic!" I giggled, smacking his back as I could feel him smiling against my skin.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." Aston grinned cheekily as I laughed at him.

"A little bit more romantic than 'knocked up' would do me just fine."

"Alright then, let's make a baby, that do you?" He smirked, leaning down to kiss me.

"It's gonna have to, because you need to get a move on." I giggled.

"Love you Mrs Merrygold." Aston smiled against my collarbone.

"Love you too Mr Merrygold." I smiled before Aston kissed me again..and again..and again.

THE END

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X