Part 144

Part One Hundred & Forty Four

Today's the day. I'm actually getting married. Who would've thought that me coming to England to do charity work would end up with me about to get married to a member of a boy band?

I'd had Lexi last night and Aston had Jayden, as he was going with the rest of the boys. Surprisingly I was the last to wake up this morning, Lexi came running in and jumped all over me to wake me up. I was already running late so I had to eat my breakfast while I was getting my hair done, it was my own fault really, I'd been up until one o'clock texting Aston.

For my hair, I was having it in loose waves and pulled back into a loose fishtail with little diamontes dotted around in my hair. My make up was just going to be pretty much natural looking, I didn't go for any bright colours. All of the bridesmaids had been getting dressed while I was having my hair and make up done, Louise was getting Lexi sorted for me.

"You all look gorgeous," I smiled as they all came downstairs, my bridesmaids being Louise, Maxine, Rochelle, Courtney, Steph and Lexi.

"Mummy look!" Lexi grinned, spinning around in her dress, watching it puff out.

"Very pretty." I giggled, knowing that I chose that dress for her for that reason.

The older girls were wearing a simple pale pink chiffon style dress that just went straight down the floor but with a bit of sparkly detail around the waist, all of them holding a bouquet of pink and white roses. Whereas Lexi's dress was the same colour, it was a different style; instead of hers going straight down it had netting underneath so she could spin around like she'd just done, but she also had a small tiara on seeing as Aston had promised her she could have one, and she was holding the same flowers but just a smaller bouquet.

"Jess you need to get ready, we're leaving in twenty minutes!" Rochelle said as my mouth dropped.

"That's what you get for oversleeping," Steph laughed as I shot out of my chair and ran upstairs, careful as to not ruin my hair.

Louise came upstairs and helped me to put on my dress, tightening the corset at the back for me. I loved my dress so much, I'm actually gutted that I have to take it off at the end of the night. It's true what they say, it doesn't feel real until you put the dress on, it's finally sinking in that I'm going to be married in less than an hour.

"Babe you look gorgeous." Louise smiled, fitting my veil on the top of my head.

"For the first time in my life, I actually feel like it." I smiled, slipping on my bracelet that Aston had sent over.

"I'm so happy for you Jess," She smiled, dabbing the corner of her eyes with a tissue.

"What are you crying for? Come here," I giggled, wrapping my arms around her.

"I know we're not sisters by blood but you're just like the sister I never had."

"Same here, why do you think I asked you to be maid of honour?" I asked, pulling away as I heard a knock on the door.

"Are we all done in here?" My dad asked, poking his head round the door.

"Yeah, I'll just go check on the cars." Louise said before quickly leaving me and my dad alone.

"You look beautiful sweetheart," Dad smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Last time you'll ever do this," I giggled as my dad laughed with me.

"I know, no more speeches." He joked.

"Up until Jay pulls his finger out," I laughed.

"You know I've never actually said this to you, but Aston's a good man."

"I'm glad you like him, it's a bit too late now if you didn't." I laughed.

"No he is, I don't think I've ever seen a man as smitten as him, at least I know he's going to look after you and my grandchildren."

"Yeah he will," I smiled as my dad smiled back at me.

"Your mum would've loved to be here today, you know that right?" He asked, taking my hands.

"Yeah, I know," I said as tears welled up in my eyes and my throat felt like it was closing up.

"As you know, your mum left you a bunch of stuff, but there is one thing she left you and she wanted you to have it on your wedding day," Dad said, before pulling out my mums white garter that she had for her wedding.

"Now I don't want any tears, so go put this on and I'll meet you downstairs." He smiled, kissing my cheek before heading downstairs.

I swallowed my tears and slipped on my mums garter before heading downstairs.

"Right then, let's go get you married!"

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X