Part 68

Part Sixty Eight

The next week absolutely flew by, work was a breeze, Lexi would come home from school hyped up but by 8 o'clock she was out like a light. Aston was still really busy with rehearsals so we hardly saw him but they were working so hard for this tour and he said it looks incredible.

It's now early Saturday morning and Louise has just picked up Lexi until Sunday afternoon.

"Hey honey!" Aston grinned, stepping through the front door and snapping a kiss on my lips before I closed the door behind him.

"Don't call me that ever again!" I giggled, leaning back on the door.

"Sorry sweetums." He winked, putting his smallish bag down on the hallway table but keeping hold of the suit-bag which was slung over his shoulder.

"Or that! What's with you today?"

"Just in one of those moods."

"Yeah? Well snap out of it." I said, raising my eyebrows as I walked past him into the living room.

"Erm I don't think so," Aston said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back.

"What?"

"You need to go and get changed, we leave in an hour." He said, putting his hand on the bottom of my back and pushing me towards the stairs.

"An hour?!" I gasped, turning to face him.

"Yeah, babe I told you we needed to leave here at 10, do you just not listen or something?"

"I forgot." I mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"Don't worry about it, just get your pretty little ass upstairs and get yourself dolled up." Aston grinned, kissing me softly.

I went upstairs into my room and had a quick shower to freshen up before blow drying my hair and doing my makeup in my en suite. When I was pleased with my make up I put my leave-in heated rollers which I'd take out once I was dressed, just needing to put a bit of hairspray over it and I'd be finished. Once I'd made sure that everything in my bathroom was unplugged I went into my bedroom and smiled as I caught sight of my dress on the wardrobe doors. It has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever owned, I adored it. I definitely wasn't going to throw away, maybe Lexi would want it when she's older. I took off my dressing gown and slipped the dress on, thank god I had to step into it or else my hair would be messed up by now.

I reached my hands up behind my back to do up the zip as best as I could, but I barely got it half way before another set of hands grasped hold of the zip and a voice whispered in my ear,

"You need a bit of help there baby?"

"Please?" I asked as he slowly did the zip up.

"You," Aston said, placing his hands on my waist and spinning me around.

"Look gorgeous." He smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him for a loving kiss.

"Why thank you," I giggled, as we pulled away from the kiss.

"You look very handsome yourself I have to say." I smiled, playing with the collar of his crisp, white, long-sleeved shirt.

"I know, now go finish getting ready, we leave in 20 minutes." He grinned cheekily, before tapping my bum and laying flat on my bed.

"Erm what are you doing?"

"Chilling, why?"

"Stop being so cheeky!" I giggled.

"I'm done babes, just waiting on you. My jacket's downstairs and everything else is in my pockets." He said, patting his pockets, making a noise.

"And by your jacket you mean your-"

"Suit jacket, I'm not that stupid Jess, I know what to wear for a wedding." He chuckled, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I giggled and shook my head before sitting down at my dresser to take my rollers out. Once they were all out I layered my hair in hairspray before I was pleased with how I looked. I didn't even realise Aston had left the room until I turned around and saw that he wasn't lay on my bed.

I put my heels on and put everything I needed in my clutch before making sure everything was switched off and turning off my bedroom light then made my way down the stairs.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X