Part 146

Part One Hundred & Forty Six

Normal View

Arriving at the church was a lot more emotional than what I thought it'd be. I was half emotional over the fact that I'd be marrying the love of my life in a matter of minutes and half emotional over the fact that the last time I was here, I was burying my mum. All of my girls were waiting outside the church for me, along with my dad. The girls were going in first and me and my dad were walking in behind them.

The walk down the middle of the aisle was the most slowest experience of my life, because I could see Aston I just wanted to get up there to him. He was doing the whole traditional thing where he doesn't turn around until I'm stood next to him, which I thought was quite sweet seeing as he's not very tradition but he knows that I am, with the wedding anyway. I could see Conor lean over and whisper into his ear while me and dad continued to walk down the aisle.

"Wow," Aston whispered, looking me up and down sneakily as my dad passed my hand over to Astons.

"You look after her." My dad said sternly, making sure Aston got the message loud and clear.

"I'll protect her with my life," Aston smiled, gripping my hand tight as my dad nodded and went to sit down next to my mum, who had Lexi sitting by her side.

"Y-You look stunning babe." He smiled as I grinned back before the priest wanted to get the ceremony started.

Halfway through the ceremony, Aston had secretly arranged for the priest to do a little memorial type thing for my mum, he did a special reading and we did a minutes silence for her, it was really sweet that Aston did that for me and I could tell that it meant a lot to my dad too. I didn't want to have one of those weddings that drag, I made sure that it was a quick-ish ceremony with all the basics and it didn't feel like it took that long until the priest said,

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride."

Aston winked at me before releasing my hands and placing his hands on both of my cheeks as he pressed his lips against mine whilst all of our guests applauded with the odd few wolf whistles thrown in there, the photographer capturing each moment. Louise and Conor came up to the alter with me and Aston as we all signed the register before me and Aston finally got to leave the church as a married couple.

"We're married!" I giggled as Aston wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around as he lifted me up off the ground.

"We did it! Now you're stuck with me," He chuckled as he put me down on the floor.

"I love you so much." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled back before he pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

"Daddy!" Astons head spun around to the sound of his name being called.

"Come here Lex!" He smiled, holding his arms out as Lexi ran down the church steps and into Astons arms.

"You really are my real life little princess aren't you?" Aston asked, fixing Lexi's dress so it wasn't bunched up.

"Yep, are you my real Daddy now?" She asked as my new mother-in-law brought Jayden over to me.

"I've always been your real Daddy babe." Aston smiled before kissing Lexi's cheek.

"The photographer wants you two in the garden for pictures." Siobhan said before we headed for the garden, leaving the kids with her.

We had at least a hundred pictures of us taken until the photographer was happy with what he had. I couldn't wait to see the ones that we had done with Lexi and Jayden, we'd had them taken with all of our families and friends, but the ones with our children are going to be the ones that we put up in the house.

Lexi and Jayden came in the car with us to the venue, Jayden babbling away to Lexi as she spoke to him about nothing in particular as me and Aston watched on.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X