Part 129

Part One Hundred & Twenty Nine

I'm now 2 weeks away from my due date and my bump's bigger than ever. I'm so sick of being pregnant, I'm sick of not being able to fit into all my old clothes. Aston hasn't been at home much nowadays, he'd come around after Lexi had finished school and leave when she went to bed. He'd sit and talk to the baby for about an hour whilst he was here and that'd be it. I think it's safe to say that Aston's definitely only going to be around for the kids.

Rochelle and Marvin were having a barbecue tonight so I dropped Lexi off at my mum and dad's this afternoon so I had enough time to get myself ready. Flicking through my wardrobe I searched through about five times before picking out a simple purple maxi dress with my sandals seeing as my feet had swollen up so much that I couldn't even get them into my converse anymore.

Once I'd done my hair in loose beach waves, I settled on simple make up because it was June now and the weather had just shot up so I don't need to be adding to it. As soon as I was ready I put all of my essentials in my bag and locked up the house before getting a taxi to Rochelle's, not really wanted to drive with my huge bump in the way.

"Hey," Rochelle grinned as she opened the front door.

"Look how big you are!"

"God I know, I can't wait for him to get here already," I smiled as Rochelle rested her hands on my bump as the baby kicked.

"Looks like someone likes you." I giggled.

"Everyone loves auntie Roch," She laughed with me.

"Come on in, I'll fetch you a drink."

Rochelle led me into her kitchen where there was a table full of alcoholic drinks and a section of non-alcoholic ones.

"Got your own collection," She smirked as I rolled my eyes, she knew how sick I was of not being able to drink alcohol, especially after what I've been through the last few months.

"Listen I forgot to tell you, Aston's coming tonight." Rochelle told me as she poured me a diet come.

"Roch it's fine, we're not at each other's throats." I laughed, taking the drink as she passed it to me.

"He's not coming alone," She said as I frowned.

"He's bringing a date."

"What?" I asked as my heart fell. He's bringing a girl here?

"We invited him obviously, but he asked Marv when they were in the studio if he could bring this girl with him."

"Oh," I whispered, bringing the drink up to my lips.

"I'm sorry babe." Rochelle smiled sympathetically, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"What? Don't be silly, it's fine, it's not your fault. I just didn't realise he'd moved on so quickly." I shrugged.

"If it helps, I gave him a right earful when he came round the day after." Rochelle added with a smirk as I laughed at her.

"I'm sure you did." I giggled as the doorbell rang and Rochelle excused herself to go and answer it so I went out into the back garden where I found JB and Chloe.

"Oh my-how big are you?!" Chloe squealed as she got up and came over to me.

"Big enough." I laughed as she tutted and rested her hands on my bump just like Rochelle did.

"Don't be daft, just means he's nearly ready." She smiled as JB came over.

"He's not a cake babe," He chuckled before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"How you feeling?" He asked as I sat down on the outdoor couch.

"Tired, I'm sick of being pregnant now." I sighed.

"Just two more weeks to go." Chloe smiled, sitting down next to me, JB sitting on the arm of the chair.

"They can't go quick enough!"

"Roch told us about Ast, you okay with it?" Chloe asked as JB shook his head.

"No but I'm gonna have to be, I'm the one who ended it." I shrugged.

"There's still time, I doubt they're even serious."

"Chlo!" JB hissed as she looked at him.

"What? They're both clearly still in love with each other, she's having his baby and they both know that splitting up was a mistake," Chloe explained to him.

"Babe you could still sort this." She said, placing her hand on my knee.

"It's too late for anything like that now, he's happy." I said quietly as I saw Aston walk through the back door with his date and Marvin in tow.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X