Part 81

Part Eighty One

Building? Bought. Paperwork? Done. Decor? Finished. Opening night? 30 minutes away.

That's right, it took us quite a while but 3 months later and I had my own salon! With no help from Aston, money wise anyway. I had enough in my savings to pay for the building and the decor, Aston had to help me with the paperwork though because I had no idea what I was doing. It had so much room! The entrance was huge! There was a back room for massages and whatnot, then upstairs was my office and where we kept the extra supplies. As for staff, I had to interview quite a couple last week but only 8 got the job unfortunately. But I'd given Louise the job of assistant manager, seeing as she was looking for a less hands on job than her previous one.

All my family were coming, they'd flown in for 3 days from New York, they came yesterday but they leave tomorrow unfortunately, at least Lexi got to see them; stopping her little wobble. Aston and his boys were coming, along with their partners, the girls from the Saturdays were also coming with their partners and a few of their friends, plus some other celebrities who'd caught wind of what was going on. I wasn't opposed to anyone not coming, the more here the better. Aston also told me this morning that he'd asked his management to arrange for a few paps to attend and a few journalists too, so that my business would get the 'recognition it deserves'. Lexi was coming too, I'd made it a family event so all children can come too, it's not going to be overloaded with alcohol anyway, just the odd champagne glasses.

"Babe you ready?!" Aston called up just as I zipped up my dress.

"Just about!" I shouted down, picking up my clutch from the bed and checking my straighteners were off.

"Lexi? You ready to go babe?" I asked Lexi as I walked into her bedroom to see her twirling around in her dress.

"Yes Mummy." She giggled, picking up her little puffy drawstring bag that Aston got her years ago.

I was wearing a simple long cream strapless dress with diamontes around the bust. And Lexi was wearing a lilac knee length dress, with netting underneath so it puffed out when she twirled, her favourite kind of dress. I'd also done her hair curly, as requested.

"Jess we really need to get going! You can't be late for your own opening!" Aston shouted up with a tone of laughter in his voice.

"Hold my hand Lex." I told Lexi, holding up my own dress slightly so I didn't trip over, as Lexi took hold of my hand.

"Oh wow." Aston gasped, as we came into sight. He was wearing your classic black suit, with a crisp white shirt and slim black tie.

"Don't you look pretty." He smiled as Lexi jumped off the bottom step.

"Look at my hair Ast!" Lexi exclaimed, twirling around again.

"Very nice Lex, you ready to go?" He asked as she nodded.

Aston opened the front door and unlocked his car so Lexi could climb in and sit down, waiting for one of us to put her seatbelt on.

"You look gorgeous babe." He smiled taking my hand and kissing my cheek.

"You're looking very handsome too." I smiled.

"I know," He smirked before I hit him on his arm with my clutch.

"You sure you're ready for the red carpet?" Aston asked, raising one eyebrow.

"No but I need to get over it, plus I'm too excited I'll probably be too buzzed to even notice." I giggled as Aston grinned down at me before kissing me gently.

We got into Astons car and he drove us down to my salon. It looks amazing all lit up! Seeing all the paps outside and a few people inside was incredible! I couldn't be happier right now. Aston parked up in the car park around the back before we got out so we could face the paps. Aston helped me out of the car before getting Lexi out.