Part 44

Part Forty Four

"Right then Lexi, go say bye to Aston." I said to Lexi as I walked into the back room.

"Why?" Lexi asked, looking up at me with a frown on her face.

"Because we need to go home sweetheart, don't worry you'll see him soon." I smiled, running my hand over her hair before she ran off to find Aston in the kitchen.

"No! Aston stop it!" I heard Lexi giggle.

"What's he doing now?" I asked, walking through to the kitchen to see Lexi stuck in Astons arms.

"He won't let go! Tell him Mummy!" She laughed, smacking his arms.

"Mummy can't save you!" Aston said in a sing-song voice, shaking her round a little bit.

"Erm, I think Mummy can." I laughed, clocking Astons phone on the side.

I grabbed it before running into the back room behind the door. I heard Aston running through the house to try and find me but it soon went quiet. I went to sneak out of the back room but was stopped by Aston grabbing my hand and pushing me against the wall.

"Phone please?" He asked, locking his fingers with my left hand as my right was hid behind my back.

"Not got it." I laughed, spotting Lexi sat on the carpet behind Aston.

"Then what's in your hand?" He smirked, bringing himself closer to me.

While I was hiding behind the door, I'd put his phone in my back pocket, knowing he'd try something like this.

"Nothing." I giggled, showing him my right hand.

"Where the hell's my phone?" He asked, completely confused.

"I don't have it." I smirked.

"You know where it is."

"Maybe."

"Tell me."

"Make me." I laughed, seeing Lexi cover her mouth with her hands to stop her little giggles making any noise.

"Challenge accepted." Aston smirked before wrapping his arm round my waist, effectively bringing us closer together and kissing me hard, not forceful, but...passionate.

I completely forgot that Lexi was in the room for a few seconds as I was so lost in our kiss, but I was brought back down to reality by Lexi's little gasps coming from behind Aston. I pulled away to see Aston with a massive smile on his face then a mischievous one as his hand grazed my bum slightly.

"Found it." He chuckled quietly against my lips, grabbing the phone out my pocket before kissing me quickly again.

"Ast you kissed Mummy!" Lexi shouted, jumping up off the carpet.

"Err.." I mumbled, looking at Aston to help me out.

"I always give Mummy kisses, like I always give you kisses." He grinned at Lexi as her face relaxed.

"Ohhhh," She giggled, before running off upstairs and I let out a deep breath.

"Well done!" I sighed, smacking Astons arm, not like he could feel it.

"I didn't know she was there did I? Anyway, chill out. She seemed alright with my excuse so everything's fine." Aston smirked, putting his phone in his pocket.

"But still,"

"But still what?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You know as well as I do that she'll forget all about this in a couple hours so stop fussing." He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Where you two going anyway?"

"Home, need to unpack all Lexi's things. Plus, we can't stay here forever can we?" I shrugged, slipping out of his grip and into the hallway.

"You sure you're okay to go home?" He asked, taking a quick glance down to my slowly shrinking bump to indicate what he meant.

"I should be fine, I'll call you if anything happens." I smiled weakly, as the situation that I'd tried to block out of my head came back.

"At least let me drive you home, you've already spent enough on taxi's for one day." Aston insisted as he took my hand in his.

"Fine, but that's i-owww!" I moaned as I felt a shooting pain in my stomach.

"What? Jess what is it?" Aston fussed, trying to see my face as I was doubled over in pain.

"The doctor said I'd get these pains, it's fine." I sighed, rubbing my stomach as the pain passed.

"You took your medication today?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over my hand softly.

"No, I forgot. I was just focussed on Lexi."

"Come and take it now, you need to remember to take it." Aston sighed, leading me into the kitchen.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry babes," He smiled, kissing my cheek before getting my medication out of the cupboard.

"I just don't like seeing you in pain." He said, passing me my tablets and a glass of water.

I took them quickly and sighed. I was never one to take tablets anyway, but knowing what these tablets are doing is killing me.

"What's wrong?" Aston asked, putting my glass in the dishwasher.

"Just knowing that these tablets are killing my bab-"

"Hey," He said softly, pulling me into one of his hugs.

"Don't think about it like that, it's not going to help you at all. Now come on, we need to get you and Lexi home."

I looked around quickly to make sure Lexi wasn't around and kissed Aston quickly, "Thank you." I smiled, as he took my hand in his.

I called Lexi down not long after and Aston helped to put Lexi's little suitcase into his car as I strapped Lexi in. It didn't take us long to get to my house and it didn't take Lexi long to run straight up to her room. I followed after her with her suitcase and just put it by her wardrobe, so that I'd be easily reminded to unpack it later in the day.

I was about to make my way back downstairs to Ast but stopped at the top of the stairs as I caught sight of the spare room. The door was open slightly, I normally kept it shut. Mainly to keep Lexi out from ruining some stuff. I walked over to it and opened the door fully to see a bunch of baby clothes in a huge pile, some neatly folded in seperate piles then a fair few put away in boxes.

My heart broke.

This was what I was doing before I lost my baby. I'd been sorting out the clothes before I went downstairs to get something to drink then the pains started and I text Aston. I went into the room and sat down by the pile of unfolded clothes. The reason why I had so many was because I simply couldn't help myself, there was a mixture of boys, girls and neutral clothes as I obviously didn't know what I was having.

It wasn't just me though, Aston contributed too. One time he was out shopping and spotted a baby shop, said he went in to have a quick look but bought nearly the whole shop. He spent a fortune, he wouldn't tell me how much he spent but after emptying out the bag the reciept was at the bottom and he'd spent just under £100 on clothes for the baby. I caught sight of two of my favourite things; a babygrow and a bib that Aston bought. The babygrow had 'I love my UNCLE' written across it which I thought was quite funny when I saw it but I loved it. And the bib had 'I'm a cheeky little monkey' on it with a picture of a monkey swinging on a vine down the side.

I loved every single piece of clothing I had but I had no baby to put them in and that's what hurts the most.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X