Part 89

Part Eighty Nine

Normal View

"Babe you done in there?!" Aston shouted from outside the bathroom door whilst banging on the door.

"Just about, give me a minute." I frowned, drying myself.

"Babe seriously, hurry up!" Aston shouted again as I got myself dressed.

I opened the bathroom window to let the steam out before opening the door to see Aston sat on the edge of the bed with a weird smile on his face.

"What's up with you?" I asked, putting my bits and bobs back in my draw.

"Paul's representative called." He said simply as I stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"Already?" I asked as he nodded, tears welling in my eyes, this can't be good.

"Well what did he say?"

"Lexi's yours." Aston grinned as I dropped whatever was in my hands and placed them over my mouth.

"Are you serious? Aston don't fuck with me because this seriously isn't funny!"

"He said that after looking into Paul's background of drug abuse there's no need to waste court time so the case has been dropped and restraining order's been placed on him." Aston smiled as he stood up.

"Sh-She's ours?" I smiled, not believing any of this.

"She's ours baby!" Aston grinned, throwing his arms up in the air as I ran over to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"Is this for real?" I asked, pulling back a little as my eyes welled up again.

"100 percent, she's not going anywhere," He grinned, before I pushed my lips on his as he sat down on the bed.

"I told you everything was going to be okay didn't I?" Aston whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You did." I smiled as Aston ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'll save the I told you so's for another time ey?" Aston asked, letting out a soft laugh.

"Now we've got something to celebrate tonight."

"I guess so. I love you you know." I smiled, sitting up straight so I could see Aston properly.

"I know, I love you too," He grinned, before kissing me softly.

"I'll go wake the little terror up, you coming?" Aston chuckled as I nodded my head.

Aston nudged me off his lap before taking my hand as we walked into Lexi's room. My heart nearly exploded when we walked in the room, knowing that this bundle of cuteness was all mine and her pathetic Dad wouldn't be coming near her anytime soon.

"Lexiii," Aston said in a sing-song voice walking over to Lexi's bed as I opened her curtains.

"Wakey wakey Princess."

"Noo." Lexi moaned as she rolled over, pulling the duvet over her face.

"Come on, if you get up now I'll make your favourite breakfast." Aston chuckled as Lexi's head peeped out above the top of the duvet.

"The strips and the egg?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, but you need to get out of bed first." Aston smirked, knowing she meant egg and soldiers.

"Piggyback?" She asked, sitting up and holding her arms out.

"After you've been to the toilet." Aston said, nodding towards the bathroom across the hall.

Lexi huffed as she got out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Oh my god, she's definitely your daughter!" Aston exclaimed, making Lexi's bed.

"What do you mean?" I frowned, watching him put some of Lexi's toys away in her toy basket.

"Look at the mess! You're exactly the same! Can never walk into our bedroom without tripping over a pair of shoes or slipping on a top or something."

"You've clearly not lived with women for quite a while then have you?" I giggled as he tutted at me.

"I clearly didn't know what I was thinking when I asked you to move in." He sighed jokingly as I swatted his arm.

"Don't lie, you love us being here." I laughed as he smiled at me.

"Yeah I do." He admitted, before pecking my lips gently.

"Aston can I have my piggyback now?" Lexi asked, interrupting us.

"Sure, Jess help her out." Aston told me as he turned around and I picked Lexi up, bringing her close enough to climb onto Astons back.

With Lexi on Astons back, he made his way downstairs with me following behind them. Once we got downstairs Aston carried Lexi into the kitchen and sat her on the counter while he got everything out that he needed, me being put in charge of the toast while Aston sorts the eggs out. Lexi was giggling the whole time with the constant silly voices he was putting on. While we were eating breakfast Aston gave me a knowing look so I nodded back.

"Lexi, we need to talk to you."

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X