Part 132

Part One Hundred & Thirty Two

The car ride to the hospital wasn't full of pain and screaming like most women, but these pains were coming every ten minutes now and when they did I'd just grab Astons hand till it turned white and then that would be it. I'd packed my hospital bag a few weeks ago and put it in Astons car when he came round to see Lexi, knowing that either he'd be the one taking me to the hospital or I'd get someone else to take me and Aston would meet us there, either way the bag was coming with us.

Once Aston had helped me out of the car we made our way into the hospital to which they told me to get changed into an ugly hospital gown and go into a room where a nurse would check me out.

"How you feeling?" Aston asked, sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"It's fine once the pain goes away, I'm sure my insides are black and blue though, every time there's a pain he decides to kick me," I sighed, laying back so I was slouched on the bed.

"Little footballer in the making," He chuckled as I shot him a look.

"He's not going to-woah!" I groaned, leaning forward and clutching my stomach.

"Just breathe babe, you'll be fine," Aston said as he stood up, rubbing his hand up and down my back before I grabbed his other hand.

"Ow!" I said as I felt a weird pain in my stomach, "Shit, Aston?"

"Woah," He said, taking a step back, "I'll go get a nurse."

"No!" I said suddenly, grabbing his hand again.

"No? Babe your waters just broke, we kinda need a nurse right now. It'll be fine, I'll only be a few seconds I promise." He smiled softly, rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Just press the button, don't leave me here." I pleaded, gripping his hand tighter.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay here." Aston said before pressing the button at the side of the bed.

"Thank you," I said quietly as he squeezed my hand slightly, "And I'm sorry in advance if I hit you or say anything-"

"You really think I'm going to take notice of things like that while our son's being born? You can say and do whatever you want, I don't care," Aston chuckled as a nurse came through the doors, finally.

"Her waters have just broke, shouldn't she need to go down to delivery now or something?" Aston asked as she came in and both me and the nurse laughed at him.

"What? What did I say?" He frowned.

"It doesn't mean I'm ready to give birth now, it just means I'm in active labour now." I giggled as the nurse nodded her head.

"I'll just check how dilated Jess is and send her off to a semi-private room."

"Well I didn't know," Aston mumbled, sitting on the edge of the bed by my head.

"Don't worry about it, it was sweet." I smiled we Aston took my hand again.

"You're halfway there, you're five centimetres," The nurse said as she took her gloves off.

"Someone will be along shortly to take you through." She smiled before leaving us alone.

"If I'm at five centimetres now then how long's it going to be til I'm at ten?"

"I don't know babe, but it'll be okay I promise," Aston said before kissing my head.

"I can't believe we're having a baby." He added with a smile.

"You've had nine months to come to terms with it," I laughed.

"No I know, I know we're having a baby but I just can't believe it's with you."

"With me? Why? It should be me saying all this, hello I'm having a popstars' baby, talk about crazy." I giggled as Aston rolled his eyes.

"We've been through a hell of a lot together these last 5 years, I just never thought we'd get here," He explained, placing his hand on my bump.

"Yeah well I'm still mad at you," I smirked, nudging him in the side with my shoulder.

"No you're not, you love me really." He winked.

"I know," I smiled as Aston grinned back at me.

"I love you too," He said, continuing to smile before leaning down and kissing me gently, "But we still need to talk."

"No we don't," I said as Aston frowned.

"I still want to be with you, I still want to get married, I still want us to have the family we talked about."

"You do?" He asked as I nodded.

"Then we'll do it," He smiled before kissing me again.

"I'm never leaving you and the kids ever again, it killed me. Promise me you'll never leave me?" Aston asked, pulling away and looking directly into my eyes.

"Once we're married you're stuck with me, I'm not signing any divorce papers," I giggled as smile crept up on Astons face.

"There's not going to be any papers to sign."

"Are you ready to head down to your suite now?"

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X