Part 47

Part Forty Seven

The doctor told me exactly what is expected, the medication worked and now I officially wasn't pregnant anymore. It sucks. I thanked Marvin for looking after Lexi for me and Aston took us out like he promised and it was so nice. Just us three. Nothing to worry about, just having fun. Well, I wasn't having that much fun because Lexi was still being funny with me.

Aston dropped us off at mine and Lexi invited him in, which was quite funny. He'd been here for about an hour and Lexi had already said over a thousand words to Aston but not one to me.

"Lexi, can you come and pick up your pencils from the kitchen please?" I asked Lexi as I walked through to the living room. But I got nothing.

"Lexi?" Nothing.

"Lexi can you do as you're told please?" I sighed, as she walked out of the living room.

"Lexi?!"

"For gods sake!" I hissed, walking back into the kitchen to pick up Lexi's pencils.

I picked them up and out them back in their container, I went to put them on the counter but knocked off one of Lexi's pots of glitter.

"Fuck sake!" I screamed, kicking the now empty pot across the kitchen floor.

"What's going on?" Aston asked, rushing through to the kitchen.

"Lexi's ignoring me and I don't why, I've just found out I've officially lost my baby, I've had to clean up Lexi's pencils and now I've spilt glitter all over the fucking kitchen floor!" I shouted, close to tears.

"Don't cry about it, come here." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"No! I have to clean up this mess! I need to talk to Lexi!" I said, trying to push my out of Astons arms.

"Babe stop, stop it!" He shouted, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Why's everything going so wrong?" I cried, falling into his arms.

"It just feels like it is, the glitter can be cleaned up and we can talk to Lexi." Aston said, wrapping his arms around me.

"How if she won't talk to me?"

"Well, I can help if you want me to?" He asked, pulling back a bit so I could see his face.

"Please?" I whispered as his face softened.

"No problem," He said quietly, kissing my forehead.

"Now go have a bath, relax for a little bit and I'll clean this mess up okay?"

"What about Lexi?" I asked, as Aston looked under the kitchen sink.

"I'll talk to her, don't worry about it, I'll sort it." He said, pulling out the brush and pan and standing upright.

I smiled before kissing his cheek gently and whispering 'thank you' in his ear. I made my way upstairs but took a quick peak at Lexi in her bedroom to make sure she was okay before going into the bathroom to run myself a bath.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X