Part 11

Part Eleven

Astons P.O.V.

"Ast, does this look OK?" She asked, walking out of the changing room. I didn't even realise I wasn't doing anything apart from looking at her.

Wow. Just wow. If it was possible, Jess looked even more beautiful than normal. She's a beautiful girl, I've completely fancied her since we met at the airport but this just tips it over the edge. I loved how close we've gotten in the last couple of weeks, she's like my best friend. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. We must have spent nearly every day in each others company.

I was sat outside the changing rooms with Lexi next to me, trying to show her how to play the game she chose when Jess came out about 5 minutes later wearing the dress and it was gorgeous.

"It doesn't does it? I'll go get changed, I won't be long." She said before turning around to go back into the changing room.

"N-No don't." I stuttered, eventually finding my words.

"Huh?" She frowned as she turned back to face.

"It er, it looks great on you. Really does." I smiled.

"Really?" She grinned, she obviously had her heart set on this dress now.

"Absolutely, you look beautiful Jess." I smiled, causing her to blush and look down, her eyes instantly catching the price tag and frowning.

"I'm, er just getting changed, I won't be a minute." She smiled, a fake one obviously.

"Wait." I said, standing up and standing in front of her.

I took hold of her hand and moved it out of the way of the price tag, taking a look at it myself.

"You're not going to buy it are you?"

"I can't pay that much money on a dress, it's not reasonable." Jess sighed, before moving my hand away.

"Then let me buy it for you." I suggested, knowing that if she didn't get this dress she'd be comparing other options to this one.

"No Aston. You're not spending that kind of money on me, never mind just one dress." She said sternly.

"Lexi, doesn't Mummy look pretty?" I asked, Lexi as she lifted her head up from my phone before smiling and nodding then going back to her game.

"Jess please?"

"No Aston." She said, before going back into the changing rooms to change I presume.

I sighed as I sat back down next to Lexi. She's absoutely gutted that she can't buy that dress but seeing how happy she looked when I told her it looked great on her, gave me an idea.

Normal View

After leaving the shop and my dress I was clearly still on the hunt for a dress and I was running out of time. Shops close at 6pm and I still had to get the guest list to my manager's desk.

"Jess I need to go and pick up our suits, so you keep looking and I'll text you when I'm done and I'll come meet you OK?" Aston said, as we'd just turned to go into yet another shop.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"See you later." He smiled, crouching down to Lexi's level and kissing her cheek too before walking off.

2 shops later and all I'd bought was a pair of black heels and clutch, that way they would go with any outfit.

[all done now, where are you? xx]

[just come out of lipsy, meet you outside? xx]

[sure, be two minutes babe xx]

"Just wait here Lexi, we need to wait for Aston." She's done surprisingly well being on her feet for this much time, at least she'll sleep for me tonight.

"He's there." She giggled, pointing behind me.

"Ahh, you ruined the surprise." He said, pulling a tongue at Lexi as she did the same.

"Did you find anything?" Aston said, nodding at the bags in my hand.

"Dress? No. Accessories? Yes." I laughed.

"You know what, I think I'm just going to give up. I'll just use one of my old dresses that I brought over with me." I sighed as Aston came and sat on the wall next to me.

"Don't worry, you'll look great no matter what you wear." He reassured me by putting his hand on my knee.

Vote/Comment please,

Thanks for reading..as always X