Part 105

Part One Hundred & Five

I woke up the next morning feeling just as bad as I did the night before. I can't stand him for what he said but I really missed him last night, it's been a long time since we last slept in separate beds. I hopped into the bathroom and got myself a quick shower, changing into some clothes Louise had let me borrow. Marcus was still in bed and when I went downstairs Louise was nowhere to be seen so I'm guessing she's still in bed too. I left her a quick note before leaving their house, posting the key back through, and getting in my car ready to drive back home.

I locked my car and kept the keys out as I approached the front door ready to unlock it. I sighed before stepping inside and closing the front door behind me.

"Jess?!" I heard Aston shout, along with cluttering coming from the kitchen.

I ignored him and made my way upstairs to pack myself and Lexi a bag. I pushed Lexi's door open gently only to find her still asleep, so I decided I'd pack my bag first. I headed over to our bedroom and grabbed my bag from inside the wardrobe and started to throw in some essentials.

"I heard you come in, why didn't you answer m-babe what are you doing?" Aston asked as he came into the room, obviously spotting me taking stuff out of my drawers.

"Packing, what does it look like?" I replied bluntly.

"You can't be serious about this, can't we just talk this out?"

"There's nothing to talk about. You called me a slut, what's more to talk about?" I said, zipping up my bag and taking another into Lexi's room with Aston right behind me.

"I don't think you're a slut, I just thought you acted like one that night," He said as I started putting some of Lexi's clothes into her bag.

"Right stop this! Come with me." Aston hissed quietly, careful not to wake Lexi, he grabbed my arm and dragged me back into our bedroom before sitting me down on the edge of the bed.

"Get off me!"

"Just sit there and listen, if you don't like it when I've finished, you can leave, okay?" He asked, raising his eyebrows as I huffed and sat down.

"I know what I said and I know I shouldn't have said it but you wanted the truth so I gave it to you, I've never lied to you and I'm not going to start. There was only the one night I thought you acted like a slut and that was when you found out about Danny. Not 'are', acted. How on earth could I think you're a slut? You're my gorgeous girl," Aston smiled, crouching down in front of me placing his hands on my knees.

"You know I think nothing bad about you, I couldn't find one fault even if I tried. You're the most important person in my life, why would I try and get rid of you like that? When I'm with you I'm like a different person and I love it, I'm completely different than what I was 5 years ago...You're everything to me and I don't know what I'd do without you. I love everything about you, the way you act, your accent, the way you look, and babe don't even get me started on your incredibly sexy giggle," Aston grinned as I giggled slightly, dipping my head down, I couldn't help it.

"I can't keep track of how many times I've told you how much I love you girls. And now we're having our own baby, it just feels like everything's falling into place for us," He smiled widely, resting one of his hands on my stomach.

"Ignore what I said before-"

"I can't." I whispered, looking into his eyes.

"You can baby, you can. I love you with all my heart and more... Men say stupid things all the time, just, tell me what I can say or do to make things better." Aston sighed, looking straight at me with pleading eyes.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X