Part 102

Part One Hundred & Two

Normal View

"We're having a baby," Aston sighed happily as he pulled away.

"We're having a kid, how did this even happen?" He chuckled, resting his forehead on mine, his hands never leaving my stomach.

"Well usually it's when a man and a-"

"Shut up, I know that," He scoffed, rolling his eyes as I giggled at him.

"Where's the time gone at all? Last time I checked a pap was knocking you over at the airport."

"Time flies doesn't it?" I smiled, reaching my hand up behind his ear, stroking it gently.

"I guess it does," He smiled sweetly before kissing my lips softly.

"So do we need to book a scan or what?" Aston asked, sitting on the couch and pulling me down with him.

"I've already booked one for Monday, I had to go in last week when I found out but I didn't look at the sonogram or anything." I said as I layed down between Astons legs, his arms around my waist stroking my stomach lightly.

"Why not?"

"I wanted to see it with you." I replied shyly.

"You're too cute," Aston chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss on the side of my head.

"Are we telling Lex about this?"

"I guess so, I just don't want to get her hopes up and have her upset like last time." I sighed as Aston shuffled around behind me.

"Well this time around we'll get all the help we can get, I'm sure if we tell the doctors about it they'll be able to monitor you a lot more than usual."

"I hope so, I don't think I could handle losing another baby Ast."

"And you're not going to, now that this one's mine I'm going to take extra care of you." Aston said, rubbing his hands over my stomach as I frowned.

"Wait a minute," I said, shifting myself around slowly to face him.

"'Now that this one's mine'? That's why you left me alone for those months I was pregnant! Just because the baby wasn't yours!" I exclaimed as it all clicked into place and Aston refused to make eye contact with me.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X