Part 98

Part Ninety Eight

I took Lexi upstairs to get her washed and dressed, seeing as she was having a little party here this afternoon with some of her school friends, along with Louise and Marcus, the JLS boys and they're partners plus a couple more.

As soon as Lexi was dressed she shot downstairs to play with her new puppy.

"Do you like your presents Lex?" I asked, sitting on the couch with my cup of tea.

"Yeah! Ariel's my favourite though." Lexi smiled, playing with one of Ariel's toys with her.

"I thought she might be, Ariel was Astons idea by the way."

"It was?" She asked as I nodded and she giggled.

After an episode of Peppa Pig, I heard the keys rattle in the door and Aston coming through to the living room.

"Who wanted Lucky Charms?" Aston grinned, holding up the carrier bag as Lexi's head shot up.

"Me!"

"Well you can have them in a minute because I've got a surprise for you first."

"Aston you didn't need to-"

"Grandad!" Lexi screamed as my Dad walked through the living room door.

"There's my birthday girl!" My Dad smiled as Lexi ran over to him for a hug.

My step-mum, Daniel, Jay, Maxine and Louisa with Alex by her side all walked in behind him, then I spotted Aston in the background smiling away.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X