Part 94

Part Ninety Four

Astons P.O.V.

I felt literally giddy with excitement, knowing that this girl right here was going to be my wife at some point! I was so glad I got all of that off my chest. When Jess said that she meant what she said about wishing I was Lexi's dad, my heart soared. I loved that little girl like she was my own so it meant a lot to me. I'm never expecting Lexi to accept me as her dad because she knows I'm not, but just knowing that Jess wants me to be is enough for me.

After our bedroom antics we soon got ourselves dressed and breakfast before going over to Louise's house to pick up Lexi.

"How was your night man?" Marcus asked as we sat in the living room, the girls making their way into the kitchen straight away.

"It was good, only downfall was the paps really." I shrugged as he switched on the X-Box.

"I don't know how you do it." He laughed, chucking me a controller.

"You get used to it after a while," I laughed as the game loaded.

"I just hate that Jess has to put up with it, and Lexi."

"Louise told me Jess doesn't like it, but she can handle it." Marcus shrugged, selecting the game.

"She's told me that many times too. I try and keep Lex out of it as much as I can but it's tough you know?"

"It's hard when they're watching your every move." Marcus agreed.

"Exactly!"

"How's Lexi when they're around anyway?"

"I dunno it's weird, sometimes she'll be smiling away, loving the attention or sometimes she'll be clinging onto me or Jess for dear life, thinking she'll get lost or something if she was on the floor."

"She's a funny one." Marcus laughed.

"No doubt about that," I laughed with him as we started the game.

"Was she alright last night?"

"Oh yeah, never any problems when she stays here, she's as good as gold. It's like a breath of fresh air when she's round, she's the complete opposite of my nephews."

"They're boys, they're never good!" I chuckled as I heard Lexi scream playfully in the kitchen.

"Although Lexi does have her moments."

"That's your influence mate." Marcus laughed, scoring a goal.

"I'm not even trying to defend myself, you're probably right, there's no way it's come from Jess," I laughed as Lexi came running in.

"What's up kiddo?" I asked as she sat on the couch next to me, resting her head on my arm.

"There was a bee in the kitchen!" Lexi whimpered, attempting to hide herself behind my back.

"I'm sure Mummy got rid of it, it can't get you, you'll be okay." I told Lexi as I kissed her head, all the while moving my arm and wrapping it around her small frame and rolling my eyes in Marcus' direction as he laughed quietly.

"Drama queens must run in the family." He chuckled as I laughed with him. He was right there.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X