Part 79

Part Seventy Nine

A long two weeks later and me and Lexi are both fully moved in! It's so weird knowing that we live here now. While I was at work last week, Aston took Lexi to B&Q after school to pick the colour paint she wanted on her walls. Being a typical girl, she picked electric pink. The next day her room was all painted, I thought Aston had done it and he did a good job, but no he hired someone to come and do it. Astons room was staying the same beigey colour it's always been, mainly because it'll just be too much to change it right now.

Preparations for Louise's wedding were in full swing already, the wedding date being set for early December. So much to do in so little time. I signed up for a course to train to be a beautician and quit my job at the office. I was gutted having to tell the girls that I was leaving, but as me and Leslie planned the girly night out for when I'd finished moving in, they decided it would be a leaving party for me too, which I was getting ready for right now.

I'd picked out my mid-thigh length red dress with cutouts on the waist and small cutouts on the chest, my gorgeous red heels to match and my black clutch that I used for Astons cousins wedding. All I had left to do was my hair and make up, but my head was elsewhere. The last time I went on a night out I got so drunk in Miami and ended up getting pregnant, what if it happens this time too? Aston would never forgive me, I'd lose him forever.

"What you all nervous about?" Aston asked, coming into the bedroom to use the en suite.

"What?" I frowned, looking up at him, careful not to burn my hand on the curling wand I was using.

"You're hands, you're shaking like mad." He said, nodding his head in the direction of my hands before using the toilet.

"No I'm not, I'm- ouch, fuck!" I hissed, dropping the wand on the heatproof mat after burning my left hand.

"What did you do?" Aston called through.

"Caught my hand." I sighed, putting the hairspray bottle on my hand to try and cool the burn down.

"Are you alright? Babe what you doing?" He asked, coming out of the bathroom and seeing what I was doing.

"Trying to cool it down."

"That won't help you, run it under the cold water for 5 minutes." Aston said, taking my wrist and pulling me into the bathroom and putting my hand under the cold running water.

"Thanks." I mumbled as he sat on the edge of the bath.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied quickly, before he even finished the question.

"Right, out with it," Aston sighed, crossing his arms.

"What's got you all panicky and nervous? Is it leaving Lexi? Because if it is there's nothing to worry about, I've looked after her before."

"No it's not that, you know I completely trust you with Lexi, it's just,"

"Just what?"

"I've not done this in a while." I sighed, taking my hand out of the water as it'd cooled down.

"You've been out with me loads of times, it's no different."

"It's completely different, you were there to look after me. The last time I went out without you was in Miami and-"

"That's not going to happen to you again okay?" Aston soothed, wrapping me up in his arms.

"But what if it does? I don't want to lose you." I mumbled as Aston pressed a kiss onto the top of my head.

"You won't because it's not going to happen. You know you've got me and Lexi to come home to, plus when you were in Miami you were going through a tough break up. Nothing's going to happen to you tonight okay?"

"But I-"

"Tell you what, I'll have my phone on loud and next to me all night. If you need me for anything, anything at all just call me, or text me, no matter what the time."

"You sure?" I asked, looking up at him and biting my bottom lip.

"Positive, it's about time you had a girly night out." Aston smiled, giving me a quick kiss before leaving me to finish getting ready.

A mere 25 minutes later and I was fully ready to go out. I only had to say goodbye to Ast and Lexi then the girls would be here in the taxi to pick me up.

"Come on you, let's say goodbye to Mummy then we'll watch Ariel." I heard Aston say to Lexi from the living room as I put my jacket on ready to go.

"Mummy where you going?" I heard Lexi asked before I turned around to see them both stood there, Lexi balanced on her usual place on Astons hip.

"I'm just going out for a little while." I told her, flicking my hair out of my jacket.

"Will you be back to read me my story?" Lexi asked, pulling at the sleeves of her pyjamas.

"No Lex, but I'm sure Aston will if you ask him nicely. Now can I have a cuddle before I go?" I asked, stretching my arms out as she leaned over and I took her into my arms.

"I'll see you in the morning, be good for Aston." I said, planting a kiss on her cheek before passing her back over to Aston.

"You sure you'll be okay?" I asked Aston as he rolled his eyes.

"We'll be fine won't we Lex? We're going to make some popcorn, watch Ariel and then story then bed." Aston smiled, bouncing Lexi up on his hip.

"Alright, well I'll see you later, don't wait up." I grinned as Aston tutted, course he was going to wait up.

"Call me," He mouthed as I nodded my head.

"I'll see you later babe, love you."

"Love you Mummy." Lexi smiled as I felt my heart flutter; the two most important people in my life telling me that they love me.

"I love you too." I grinned before kissing Aston quickly.

"And I love you, my little munchkin." I giggled, tickling Lexi's tummy before she gave me a kiss as Aston watched on.

My taxi soon arrived along with the girls and we set off to have what I can only describe as a messy night. I must've only been in the taxi for 2 minutes before I received a text from Aston,

[have a great night and stay safe baby, don't forget to call me if you need anything, love you xx]

30+ votes for the next part!

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X