Part 116

Part One Hundred & Sixteen

Astons P.O.V.

"There he is, my wonderful brother-in-law." I heard Louise say sarcastically, appearing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I'll go speak to Jess, leave you two to it." My mum said as she awkwardly shifted out of the kitchen, leaving me and Louise alone.

"So, my sister's a slut is she?" Louise asked, a stern look on her face as she crossed her arms.

"Look, me and Jess obviously sorted this out, it was just a big misunderstanding, I didn't mean it like that." I told her before opening the fridge to get Lexi her drink she'd asked me for before my mum dragged me into the kitchen.

"Jess might've forgiven you that easily but I'm not. You were absolutely bang out of order calling her that!"

"No disrespect Louise but this is between me and Jess, it's got nothing to do with you!"

"So if Courtney's boyfriend called her a slut you'd let it go?" Louise asked, raising her eyebrows.

"That's different, I'm her big brother!"

"Oh okay, how about I give Daniel a call, see if you get the same treatment from him?"

"Lou stop it!"

Both of our heads turned to the direction of the kitchen door and Jess was stood there with a frustrated look on her face.

"Jess he-"

"I don't care! We talked it out and he was right, I did act like a slut that night. I blew it all way out of proportion and created a fight that we didn't even need, just because I fell out with him doesn't mean that you can. Especially not tonight, this was meant to be a fun night, sharing our news with everyone we love and now you've ruined it," Jess shouted as I smirked at Louise, childish I know.

"Both of you." She glared at me.

Fuck. If I wasn't in the doghouse before, I definitely am now.

"Sorry Jess." Louise sighed, pulling her sister into a tight hug.

"I know." Jess smiled after Louise must've whispered something in her ear.

Once they pulled out of the hug Louise made her way back into the living room to everyone else. Then Jess turned around and looked at me with an annoyed look on her face.

"Babe I know it looks bad but she came in here looking for an argument and-"

"You thought you'd give her one?! She had a point Ast, if it was Courtney you'd be the same," Jess said as I sighed.

"She's just looking out for me because I'm her younger sister, I'm the youngest of the family, it's understandable. That's how you'll be with our kids, you've just got to let stuff like that wash over your head. She didn't mean anything by it, you know she loves you like a brother." She explained as I smiled.

"You said 'our kids'." I grinned, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Did I?"

"Yeah, but I guess you're right. Once we're married Lexi will technically be my daughter." I shrugged.

"I can't wait." Jess grinned, hanging her arms around my neck.

"Me neither," I smiled, leaning down to kiss her.

"Does this mean I'm off the hook?" I asked, pulling away.

"For now." She smirked.

"I love you." I laughed, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you too." She grinned before I kissed her again.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X