Part 82

Part Eighty Two

I didn't want to turn around. I stayed bent down on the floor by a case of champagne hoping that he'd leave.

"You can't ignore me forever Jess."

"No but I can try." I sighed.

"Get up Jess!" He snarled, but I stayed quiet.

"I said get up!" He shouted before throwing a bottle of champagne at the wall beside my head as I took in a sharp breath.

"What do you want Paul?" I asked, standing up and turning around to face him.

"To see how you are, you've done quite well haven't you." Paul sneered, traipsing around my office.

"Now that the lies are out of the way what do you really want?" I asked, edging further away from him.

"I see you and pretty boy are doing quite well." He said with disgust.

"His name's Aston, what do you want Paul?" I spat, reeling from what he called Aston.

"I saw you two and the kid outside before,"

I felt physically sick by the fact that he'd called Lexi 'the kid', he didn't even call his daughter by her name.

"Do you really think it's a good idea flaunting our child in the spotlight like that?" Paul asked, picking up a bottle of champagne and looking at the label.

"I'm sorry, what?!" I asked in disbelief, what gave him the right?!

"I'm just saying, for a kid that age it's a lot for her. I think she'd be better off out of it." He shrugged.

"What the fuck?! How dare you turn up nearly 6 years later and tell me how to bring up MY daughter! You don't have the right! As far as I'm concerned you're not Lexi's father and you never will be! You didn't want anything to do with her when she was born so you're having nothing to do with her now!" I shouted before he threw the champagne at the wall next to me, again, catching my arm this time. Fuck that hurt!

I knew he had a temper, so why I was testing him I really don't know.

"'It doesn't matter what you think, because I am her dad!" Paul shouted at me, coming closer as I edged backwards to the wall.

"Who wants nothing to do with her!"

"I'm her dad Jess, I will get her, even if it means going to court!"

"Over my dead body!" I hissed as he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard.

"That can be arranged!" He whispered creepily in my face.

Astons P.O.V.

Jess had been gone quite a while, but then again there was a lot of people here. I spotted Rochelle, the last person I saw her speak to and asked where she went. Apparently she went upstairs to get more champagne, so I made my way up to her office. I stopped outside when I heard a mans voice. What the fuck?

"I said get up!" The man shouted before the sound of glass smashing echoed through the room and Jess screamed slightly.

I was tempted to walk in then, but Jess was strong, she can handle herself. So I looked through the gap in the door and watched on. I'd step in if things got too serious.

"What do you want Paul?" Jess asked, standing up and turning around.

Paul? Paul the father of her child Paul?

"To see how you are, you've done quite well haven't you." Paul sneered, traipsing around Jess' office.

"Now that the lies are out of the way what do you really want?" Jess asked, edging further away from him.