Part 136

Part One Hundred & Thirty Six

Jayden got up another four times throughout the night, me and Aston did our fair share even though Aston insisted each time that I go back to sleep. The last time he woke up was at six o'clock this morning, so we just decided to stay awake, there was no point considering we'd still have to get ourselves freshened up for when people come to visit. Aston also changed Jayden for the first time last night, all be it it was at three o'clock in the morning, it was still an adorable moment to watch.

Me and Aston took turns going into the bathroom to wash up, one of us obviously having to stay with Jayden. I was the last to use the bathroom and I came out to see that Aston had laid Jayden down on the bed and was giving him a mini photo-shoot.

"What are you doing?" I asked, putting my stuff back in the bag.

"Taking pictures of him," He shrugged, slipping his phone in his pocket.

"Whatever, did my dad say what time he was coming down?" I asked, sitting on the bed by Jayden.

"Round about the same time as my mum and dad," He told me, sitting behind me.

"You feeling okay today?" Aston asked, slipping his arms around my waist and pressing a kiss against my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm a bit sore but I'm alright," I said as I picked Jayden up and held him in my arms.

"What about you?" I asked, looking down at Jayden.

"Me? Babe I'm fine, I'm not the one who's just had a baby," He chuckled, releasing one arm from around my waist to stroke his hand over his sons head.

"I can't get over how much I love him." He sighed contently.

"It's mad isn't it?" I asked, tearing my eyes away from Jayden and looking up at Aston.

"Yeah, it really is," Aston replied, smiling down at Jayden before looking at me.

Not more than a split second later Astons lips were on mine in a short but sweet kiss, up until we were interrupted by Astons dad.

"You've already had one, don't be starting on another." He said, making me and Aston pull away and laugh at him.

"Hey," Aston smiled as he got off the bed to go and greet his family, his mum pulling him into the biggest hug of all and Courtney stood behind her struggling to keep still.

"Ast hurry up! I wanna see him!" Courtney grinned, poking her head out from behind her mum.

"Alright alright!" Aston chuckled, coming over to me and taking Jayden out of my arms.

"Guys, this is Jayden," He smiled as he turned around to face his family before they all awed over him.

"Ast he's gorgeous," Siobhan smiled as Aston passed our son over into her arms.

"I know," He smiled, popping the dummy back into Jayden's mouth before coming to sit next to me.

"So what's his full name?" Astons dad asked, seeing as the last time we spoke me and Aston had split up.

"Jayden Iain Merrygold," Aston smiled proudly, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Wait, after-" His mum trailed off as Aston nodded his head.

"Yeah, it was Jess' idea."

"Are you two back together?" Courtney asked, looking away from her nephew.

"We are now," I smiled, showing them my engagement ring elating a scream from Courtney, which effectively woke Jayden up.

"We're going to be sisters in law again!" Courtney grinned, rushing over and pulling me into a tight hug as Siobhan tried to rock Jayden to sleep.

"Hey about that, we wanted to ask you something," Aston said, making Courtney pull away and sit on the bed next to me.

"How do you fancy being a bridesmaid?" He asked as Courtney stared at him.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, you're my little sister and I want you to be a part of our wedding, Conor is and you should be too." Aston explained.

"Ast," Courtney smiled before getting up and hugging Aston.

"Of course I will thank you,"

Jayden was passed around the Merrygold clan for the next hour, all the while we all chatted and I got to catch up with them all after being away for quite some time. But they soon had to leave as Astons parents were dropping Courtney off at work because her car was in the garage. So we said our goodbyes and waited for my family to arrive.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X