Part 107

Part One Hundred & Seven

Aston got up off the bed and made his way into the walk-in wardrobe, leaving me sitting alone utterly confused. As my mind was wandering as to what he could be doing in there I heard him shout,

"Jess can you just go downstairs or something for a few minutes?!"

"You know what, I think I'll wait out here." I frowned, crossing my legs, wanting to know what the hell he was up to.

"Please babe? Just for a few minutes?"

"Alright fine!" I sighed, leaving our bedroom and going to check on Lexi, only to see her sat up in bed to my surprise.

"I didn't know you were awake." I smiled, sitting next to Lexi on her bed.

"Mummy are we leaving?" She asked as I saw her eyes glisten with tears.

"What?" I frowned before she pointed towards her bag stood next to her open wardrobe.

"No we're not leaving Lex, it was just me being silly that's all." I laughed, running my hand over her hair.

"Good, because I don't want to go." Lexi mumbled, cuddling into my side.

"Jess do me a favour and go put these on." Aston said, pushing his way into Lexi's room with some clothes folded up in his arms.

"What? Why?" I frowned, taking them off him.

"Ast!" Lexi grinned as she sat up.

"Hey Princess," Aston smiled, kissing her cheek before making his way across her room.

"It'll be worth it," He smirked at me as he opened Lexi's wardrobe.

"Go get changed in the bathroom."

I sighed and trudged into the main bathroom, not wanting to ask any more questions seeing as I obviously wasn't going to get any information out of him. As I passed our bedroom I'd hoped to get a sneaky peak into what he was doing but the smart boy had shut the door, which only irritated me more. The clothes that Aston had picked out were my favourite pair of comfiest skinny jeans, more like jeggings if I'm honest, and my plain red Kardashian Kollection cami; my favourite top ever, that was possibly bought on an online shopping spree after Miami.

I came out of the bathroom to see Lexi stood in front of mine and Astons bedroom door, dressed in her favourite pink dress. What the hell's going on?

"Wha-"

"Close your eyes Mummy." Lexi smiled, holding her hand out for me to take.

"What's going on Lex?" I giggled, closing my eyes and taking her hand.

"Shh it's a surprise!" She whispered, leading me forwards into our bedroom I'm presuming.

"Just there kiddo." I heard Aston say which made me and Lexi stop in our tracks.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I laughed, shuffling on the spot, itching to know what's going on.

"Not yet," Aston chuckled, his voice getting louder as he came closer to me. I felt Ast slide his fingers in-between mine and grasp my hands tightly before I felt his lips brush against mine in the most gentle of kisses which simply melted me, while hearing Lexi giggling quietly in the background.

"Now you can open your eyes." Aston said quietly as he pulled away.

I opened my eyes and was simply shocked by what I saw. The bedroom lights had been turned off and there were candles dotted all over the room, all of different sizes, giving the room such a romantic glow, along with the rose petals that were scattered all over the room. The curtains had been drawn and he'd cleaned up all of my mess that was on the floor. Now that might not seem like a big deal to you, but Aston's never cleaned up after me, he's always shouting at me to do it. I spotted Lexi sat cross legged on our bed with a huge grin on her face. After taking in my surroundings I turned to the handsome man stood right in front of me, wearing his award winning smile and my favourite outfit of his; his simple trousers with a fairly baggy vest top and a sleeveless denim jacket, none of us bothering with shoes.

"Have I missed something?" I asked as Aston laughed at me slightly.

"An anniversary of some sort?"

"No baby." Aston grinned, biting his lip.

"Then what's going on?" I frowned in confusion.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general
Thankyou so much for reading..as always X