Part 88

Part Eighty Eight

Waking up early on Sunday morning, I rolled over to see Aston looking back at me.

"Hey." I yawned, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Morning, how you feeling baby?" Aston asked, looking at me intently.

"I don't feel as nauseas anymore so I guess that's a good thing."

"Great, now do I get my kisses back?" He chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not yet," I smirked as he frowned at me.

"Morning breath." I said, flinging the duvet back and swinging my legs over the side, only to feel a hand on my arm to pull be backwards onto the bed.

"I'm the same, we won't know who to blame, just kiss me babe." Aston smiled before we both leant in for a kiss.

"Now I'm brushing my teeth." I laughed, climbing out of bed and into the en suite.

"Don't make any plans for tonight babe!" Aston shouted through.

"What? Why?" I mumbled as I was brushing my teeth, standing in the en suite doorway.

"Sexy," Aston winked as he sat up.

"I'm taking you out tonight, just me and you." He smiled sweetly just before I finished brushing my teeth.

"What about-"

"Louise is picking her up at 4, then taking her to school tomorrow morning, you've got the whole night off."

"You're a star!" I grinned, jumping back on the bed next to him.

"So what are we doing?"

"Nothing fancy, just out for a meal and then maybe to a bar afterwards. Low key, me and you, just something simple," Aston shrugged as I grinned up at him.

"That okay?" He asked, taking my hand and locking our fingers together, rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand.

"It's perfect," I smiled, bringing my hand up to rest just behind his ear, stroking it gently.

"Exactly what we need right now." I sighed as Aston tutted at me.

"Everything's going to work out." He told me before kissing me softly.

"Right I'm going for a shower, you staying here or?" I trailed off, letting go of his hand and getting out of bed again.

"Lexi's not up yet so I'll stay here for a bit." Aston said, grabbing his phone off the side.

I collected up a few things to take into the en suite with me, along with a clean set of clothes, before heading for my shower.

Astons P.O.V.

Jess had been in the bathroom for a couple of minutes before I actually heard the water go on and my phone rang a few seconds later from an unsaved number.

"Hello?" I frowned as I answered the call, who got my number?

"Is this Mr Merrygold? Jessica Taylor's boyfriend?" The gruff voice answered.

"Yeah that's me, who's this?"

"Steve Johnson, Paul's representative in the custody case." He said, making me sit up in bed.

"Oh."

"I tried calling Jessica but there was no answer, so you were the next contact."

"She's a bit..busy at the minute." I smirked, thinking of my gorgeous girl in the shower right now.

"I don't really have much time so can I trust you to pass on the message?" He asked as I agreed, not believing what he was actually saying.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X