Part 95

Part Ninety Five

Lexi's birthday soon came around and me and Aston had been running around all over the place this last week to get everything ready for her birthday present! It was an absolute nightmare! Aston had to go pick it up tonight while Lexi was fast asleep, and I had to make sure she was fast asleep, knowing it would wake her up. We wrote out her birthday cards, even though we might be a couple we had separate cards for her, 'Love Mummy and Aston' just sounded too weird for me and Aston agreed with me, choosing a huge pink card to write his birthday message on.

"She will like it, won't she?" Aston asked, as I came out of the en suite.

"I swear to god if you keep asking me that," I muttered, taking my hair out of it's bobble.

"Yes! She's wanted this for ages, she'll love it." I told him as I brushed the knots out of my hair.

"I just don't want her to be disappointed that's all." He sighed as I climbed into bed next to him.

"She's not going to be disappointed, she'll be even happier when she finds out it was all your idea." I smiled as a smile grew on his face.

"Really?"

"You don't know how much she adores you, do you?" I asked him, leaning up on the pillows as I traced over Astons tattoos on his arm while he shook his head.

"If I tell her to do something she doesn't do it, you just have to look at her and she does it, I don't know how you do it." I said, letting out a soft laugh whilst running my hand through my hair.

"That's because I'm the fun one." Aston smirked as I smacked his arm.

"Lexi really does love you."

"She does?" He grinned, shuffling up so he was leaning on the pillows too.

"Oh yeah, she's loved you ever since 'Uncle Ast', you're like her favourite person in the world."

"I wouldn't go that far-"

"I would, I don't know what you do to her but she completely dotes on you."

"You know I love her too right?" Aston grinned, after kissing me.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't, trust me, I would've got rid of your sorry ass a long time ago." I giggled as he pulled a shock look on his face.

"Ah yes, the package deal. It's a good job we get along then." He smiled, playing with my fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you and Lex are, without a doubt, the best things that ever happened to me. You girls are my world and I really mean that." Aston said sincerely as I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Well we're extremely lucky to have you." I smiled as he leant down to kiss me.

"Get some sleep babe, she'll have us running around all day." Aston laughed slightly as we both shuffled down the bed so our heads were now lay on the pillows.

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too." He smiled, kissing me once more before we both fell asleep.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X