~~My Luna~~

Misha's pov

Last night was really fun, I love enjoying the party thrown by Kai and Sojin for their marriage, and I spent my time with my fellows, I didn't feel missing Sojin because my friends and Suho's friends were there, we enjoyed lot... Last night I spent my night in Bomi's place, I don't want to stay alone in Sehun's home because he is not there, seems like he went somewhere, I tried calling him two times but he didn't lift it, and I don't want to bug him because I am not sure about his moods sometime...

I wake up with long yawn, feeling sleepy, I looked the wall clock, it was 11 am.. I smiled, how lazy I am... we came late night so I didn't get sleep much at night... I took my phone checking for messages from Sehun, but nothing there.. and there was few calls from Suho which I missed.. I love when Suho keep calling me even we are not together... he always close to me, showing a same amount of love all time... I jumped out the bed and walked inside the bathroom to take a good shower... after I done, I came out only wrapping towel around my body... I quickly went to closet, Bomi said she bought new jean and high neck t-shirt for me... I dunno whether she bought exactly in my size.. I wore it.. well it did... but showing my low waist...

I brushed my hair sitting in front of the long mirror

I brushed my hair sitting in front of the long mirror... my phone beeped again.. I rushed and took it and a call from Suho.. small smile spread on my lips..

"Hello Suho?",.. I said.. brushing my hair in comb with one hand, another holding the phone on my ear...

"Misha, Is Edwina there?",...his voice was trembled and serious.. I was bit scared.. what happened to her?..

"No Suho, she is not with me..",. I said...

"Damn, I can't connect her, seems like her phone is dead and she was missing from last night..",. he frustrated... I was shocked.. Oh my God...

"I came to Bomi's house last night... even I didn't see her in club... where she went?",. I asked him back..

"I don't have any guess even I went to her Ex's place... but she is not there.. I called everyone Misha, no one know where is she.. it making me crazy.. dammit..",. he cursed under his breath..

"Don't worry Suho.. come here.. we will discuss what we can do further.. Okay?",. I said trying to calm him... I know ow much he is worrying right now..

He exhales his breath.. "I will be there in ten Misha...",.. He hang the call without any word...

*********

"Did you call her grand mother?",.. I asked him... he nodded his head but didn't say anything... seems like it was no use... "Shall we report it to police?",. I asked him... he shook his head fast...

"Did you check everywhere?",. Bomi asked carrying food tray in her hand while walking out from kitchen... he simply nodded his head, still his eyes were on the empty floor looking something but mind is off..