~~In which my angel confessed love and I am the sinner~~

"I look at you and see, the rest of my life in front of my eyes

*********************************

Misha's Pov

After I spoke to Kai, I keep thinking about Sehun, outside, he is like monster but in his heart he is soft like flower, he is reliable to his brother. He is real man, full of sacrifices that no one can imagine.He sacrificed his happiness, his own life for Suho still suffering but, why in the world Sehun like guy exist , now I believe god is there, he only sent this angel to this sick world, yeah he is angel, he is savior... I wish his parents should be proud of himself... I thought to tell everything to Suho about this, he should know about his own brother what he did for him.... I can't simply watch it .. I should do something.. I want Sehun to be happy.. of course, Suho only can save Sehun from that witch Chelsea........................

Next day morning after I finished my breakfast I land to school.... everyone were busy in their practice... Suho also too busy... I ran to him..............

I saw Suho dancing with that model, but I didn't get Jealous.. I simply watched them how they are great in dancing......... I smiled myself............ Suddenly Suho eyes falls on me.... I raised my eyebrows warmly at him................. he stopped and said something in her ears....she nodded .....he came over to me..................

"Hey Baby...." He said...

"HI, are you busy???" I asked him.............

"practice going right?? so, "..... he smiled at me...........

" Ahh.... I was thought of talking about something important to you...but you are busy nah??....", .... I said..............

"Nothing more important than you baby.. I can skip it.. talk to me....lets we talk....ok........" he said........

"Thank you.....Suho" I said... he smiled at me and took my hand.............

He took me to some garden, where I can see couples sitting and enjoying their time.........but i was nervous to talk about Sehun to him... Sure Suho will upset at me........what to do?? how to start it??.... I was keep thinking............

"what's cooking in your mind Cinderella??" I heard Suho's melodic voice..... I smiled and said "Nothing, just.."...............

"I dreamed about you last night..." he said while intertwining my fingers with him........... I looked him.............

"I am becoming more bad on you...I started to imagine you are sleeping next to me..you don't know how much seductive you are when you sleep.. I kissed your lips , you opened your eyes slowly and smiling at me........." Suho said while looking at the mind blowing flowers on the garden...........oh he is romantic mood how I open my mouth about Sehun...god please help me....Give me guts....

"I was not sleep, you know ... you are spoiling me, I can't sleep because of you.. But I love that feel.. I want this feel more......I want to wait for you Misha...... before our marriage,I want to love you more......" He said .... he came closer and circled his arms around my shoulder hugging me close to him......I was covered by him fully..........his nose touched my cheek bone....I looked him up slowly....... he looked me down.............

"What??" he smiled and kissed me forehead...... I gently lean on his chest, he rubbed my head......I closed me eyes while hearing his heart beat sound......

"Tell me now,you said you want to tell something..hmm?? whats that??" he asked me while rubbing my head.. I opened my eyes.... After few seconds I pulled myself from him......... he looked me ........

"SUHO...." I murmured his name..............

"HMM........" He hummed at me......... I bite my lip..... he looked my lips and shifted his eyes over mine again..