~~Old man on the street~~

Misha's Pov

"What was it??", Sehun's voice bumped my thoughts...

"Uhh??",.. I looked him in confusion..

"Seems like you were in deep thinking??",.. He sipped his Champagne ...

"Really? No Not at all .. ", I tried to calm.. I don't want Sehun to find it...

"You didn't even taste your  Bloody marry drink??",.. He cocks his head one side at me... "Don't you like it??",.. He asked me..

"I love it...",. I sipped suddenly... He smiled playfully...

"I made it specially for you Baby... I know you love it..",. He sat next in the couch where I already sat on the table which is opposite to the couch... Sehun leaned his head on other side and looked the ceiling... He is so relaxed now... I don't think its correct time to talk about trip... 

"When Chelsea left??",.. I asked him.. Because am in Sehun's home  but am sure about the absence of Chelsea...

"Last night...",. He said, his eyes still at the ceiling... I looked down and my eyes fall on that deep reddish color drink... When I drink I feel like am drinking human blood... but it taste really delicious... Red, is the color of Dracula, the color of Sehun... Yes, Sehun eyes often get red ...Once upon a time he was familiar with red because he do drink blood... I looked at Sehun who closed his eyes peacefully... Will it possible? as a human can I survive with Dracula? or will Sehun survive with me?.. Thinking about my future with dracula made me feel thrill and happy same time because I love the other part of Sehun that is human part not his Form which he often get when he was mad.... Will Sojin feel the same way what I feel now?? Will she is okay with Kai even he is blood sucking Dracula... My father and my brother don't know about this, they thought Suho and Sehun are human like them...

"Misha??",.. I heard Sehun's voice .. I turned to see him.. He looking at me doubtfully..

"Are you really Okay?? ",... he asked me.. I smiled at him ... He stands and walks towards me... He pulled one of the chairs and sits next to me.. very close...  he wrapped his arm around my shoulder where I felt his warmness around me....

"This drink..",.. I touched the glass..

"What about that??",.. He looked the drink which I hold and his eyes fixed on me again...

"Its deep red",.. I said... He looked me in confusion...

"I..I.. I feel strange...",.. I bite my lip... 

"Are you scared by the Color or  by the name of this drink??",.. he asked me...

"Uh??",.. I was confused...

"If you don't want then don't drink Sweet heart..",..He took that drink from my hand and placed it on other side...

He took that drink from my hand and placed it on other side