~~Chocolate Bath~~

Sehun's pov

I got phone call from Kai after I reached home with Misha, she is still sleeping...  I don't know when her mind will get peace from this hell.. And I really want to solve this in best way about Chelsea, she getting on my nerves, killing innocent people again and again... I know it was Chelsea only who killed Misha's father... I thought of talk to her, so I decided to go to my study room, for a private talk, probably, Draculas ' power increase at night than day time because of Sunlight, like wolves, we love moon and we get stronger at night... Nevertheless, Chelsea is stronger than me because she is not just Dracula also she is ghost... And I am holding myself to get perfect time to catch her...If I do anything now she will destroy everything around me, only people will get hurt, I don't want that to happen, I will settle this soon... locked my room where Misha is sleeping... I don't want to disturb her...

When I headed inside the study hall, I locked the room quickly... I close my eyes and bringing my concentration on my temple, I connected to Chelsea by stimulation my sensory perception sense, sending invitation to her, we called it as Telepathy, When we are in risk we handle this method... Now I want her here, I need to talk her.. I keep call her name in my mind... I stopped when I felt sudden chillness around me... I slowly opened my eyes.. I saw faded image floating around the room...

"I didn't call you to see your black magic... ",.. I said looking the smoke on top of y head.. Suddenly she giggled.. Slowly she get her form as human and looked me with wicked smile.. my blood boiling seeing her like that... but I controlled myself for the heaven sake...

"Why you called me my Sweet little Bear..",. she came close to me... I looked her angrily.. 

"You have problems only with me not others.. ",. I said.. she raised her hand to touch my face but I moved back..

"Why are you tensed?",.. She asked me..

"Why you killed Sienna? And now why  Misha's father..",.. I asked her.... she gasped...

"Don't you know what you doing is irrational?  You will be sorry for this Chelsea, you really think there is no way to kill you?",. I frowned at her.. she narrowed her eyes at me..

"I warned you many times but you didn't listen my words..",. I said.. she keep starring at me for some reason.. I continued.. "Now you are out of line, you killed two humans..",.. She looked me still ..

"I swear on God... I will burn you..",.. I Said before I breath.. she walked closely to me.. I looked her..

"Will you burn me?",. She touched my cheek with her forefinger... "Am scared Sehun.. ",.. she moved other side raising her hands... 

"Look,...",. she said.. I shift my eyes on her.. "Even you go miles away to find but you can't kill me, am immortal.... ",.. she said..  I avert my gaze other side.. Damn she is complete pain in my neck...

"Stop thinking in foolish way Sehun, the only way you can stop me is ..",. she stopped before I see her smirk.. "You have to mate with me...",. she smiked..

"In dreams..",. I said.. she looked me angrily...  "Even If I die I won't sleep with you ..",..  I said.. If I sleep with her I can't be with Misha again, I will lose her totally... 

"Then try to save everyone who belong to your life..",. she laughed evilly...

"Do you think I can't stop this..",. I snapped her..

"You are not stronger than me Sehun..",. she replied me back with another laugh... I closed my eyes and looked other side... If I not stop you physically I can stop you emotionally Chelsea..