~~Revenge, for what you did to me ~~

Misha's pov

"Ughhhhh.... You looking like kitty here hahaha..",.. Sojin laughed at me... while I wearing and demonstrating myself with dresses for today's night party.......

Yeah today we celebrating our victory, Our Principal granted us to celebrate in one of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels in town.... The most exciting thing is only students going to enjoy the party after the evening... It was amazing... Sojin told me already to attend the blast after 7 because she doesn't want to listen their speech, its so boring...
 But already Suho and his friends went because he is the champion who needs to give speech and interviews... And our honorable Chairman Sehun, he organized  everything with Principal.... To avoid uncomfortable feel between us I decided to go party at night... Its not that easy to see  Sehun as someone even he said to end everything...but How I do that because there is no end for True Love... And in other hand Suho demanding me to accept him, he is so violent this time I dunno where it leads to and how far it goes.. but the end I never hurt Suho or Sehun but me if it is a case....

"How is this??",... Sojin came from her trial room, my mouth drops open when I seeing her in dark blue pencil top, showing her bare long legs, she  looking sexy in it, that curves she had which making her looks too hot I never thought she had this sexy side too, may be kai found that, boys knew well about girls, I giggles .....

"Gorgeous... you looking too hot.. All eyes going to fall on you only...",... I winked at her.........

She blushed  and walked towards mirror, she starts study her structure

She blushed  and walked towards mirror, she starts study her structure... her white skin flushed on seeing her structure.. seems like she loving her own structure.. I smiled at her attitude....

"Am looking good nah..",.. She rotates her body to front and back..

"I swear Kai will completely drown on seeing your structure ..",.. I chuckled.. She starred me .. but I saw her cheeks become pinkish...

"Its not like that...",.. She turned  and closed her eyes due to blush...

"So you fixed that pencil gown??",.. I asked her...

"More like.... I love this color",.. She once again checked herself in mirror....

"But I can't find something good for me",.. I pout at her...

"Let me find you..",.. She came over me...

After a long search we found one gorgeous body con party gown, I blinked my eyes at Sojin.. She smirks at me...

"You teased me right now you should wear this one only...",.. She picked that dress..

"But Sojin if I wear this I will look too intense... That's not my style you kniw..",.. I pout my mouth ..

"No No... you should.. See you are beautiful girl Misha you have to expose it, And especially before him who dumped you, he should know how Sexy you are.. He should know you are sexier than that Chelsea...",.. She said.. I pursued my lips...