~~Will you be my Sister~~

Misha's POV....

        Suho took me to my home..we didn't go school he told to take off because he wants to meet my family...he said he wants to spend this whole day with them..I was happy....he caring my family much...when we reached he got blesses from my father... My father  loved him...Suho mingled with him totally...And my brother Charlie started to call him as ",Bro in law" ....  I got goosebumps. Sojin said that I was lucky to have Suho..

Sojin helped me for lunch...we are busy in preparing lunch... I prepared fried chicken and stirred noodles, Then Taleggeo grilled cheese bacons and honey crisped Apples.... I thought to impress Suho...Sojin prepared  Brioche French toast  and creamy chicken salad.... I looked she was too happy...I asked her why??, she said Sehun love this .. I widened my eyes...

"I hate that bastard..don't tall about Him Sojin", I yelled her suddenly..she was shocked and said "why you care this much this is simply a dish",she left the place... I started to think of course why I got sudden tense... I exhale my breath... She came again and said "see ..Suho likes mins only ..." She left simply... I was scared what if he likes her dish??... I started to prepare another dish in additional.. Chilly grilled chicken, roasted broccoli with straw berry cob salad....

We both placed our dishes front of him... He looked me and Sojin...

"Dear Suho...we prepared this..taste and tell which one is good okay..." She said...

"Really..hmm yummy... But before that tell who did what OK?? " he said while looking at me..

"Haha Noway ... You first taste and tell...if we tell I know you say Misha one only so ...first taste it ...",she snapped....

I bite my lip...he smelled all dishes.. "Wow... I am going to taste everything..." H said....and he started to taste one by one.... ...

"Hmmm I love all ...what I do??," suho said....."Nope..only one thing you have to choose now" Sojin ordered him...

"What I think is I love creamy chicken salad..." He said while tasting her dish once again.. I was stunned he mentioned her dish... Sojin started to laugh..Suho was confused...

"I prepared that actually" sojin commented .... Suho looked at me ....I starred him angrily...

"Haha..woooo ..Suho hahaha she going to kill you ..." Sojin continued her laugh..my dad and my brother joined with her... Suho started to run and I chased him...he ran into kitchen... Before I make a move he lifted me...

"Hey Cinderella...do you really want to hit me " he winked at me..

"I thought you say my dish" I replied him ...

"Yeah you are my dish" he kissed side of my ear ....

"Ssshhhh... You always going this..leave me what if some one come ..drop me down",I asked him...

"Aha, soon I am your husband right...after marriage also you say like this ah??",he playfully said...

"After marriage if you not say like you love my dishes.. No kisses for you", I said and laughed at him...

"Oh my god ...sometimes you know how to block me baby..your kisses are my weakness.." He said... I blushed...

My father had deep conversation with Suho during lunch.the gently replied everything...he knew how to give respect to elders..I felt happy because of him...After we finished our lunch...My father took nap...Sojin went outside to buy some things...Suho and charlie were busy in playing basket ball...Seems like Suho taught him some tricks...

"Can I join with you??" I asked them

"No need get lost" my brother snapped me way of teasing.. How dare he....Suho laughed at me...  I starred him angrily..