~~Chasing and Catching~~

Sehun's pov

I try hard to control my temper..I can't face so I drink much until my heart handle this useless pain.... I never hurt by anyone ..No one beats me... No one touched my majesty,my manpower Until she came into my life....She is really something... I try to hurt her but my heart loss the guts.. whenever I see her eyes I am going crazy ..I had built strong walls in my heart but she destroying that one by one...I am loosing myself slowly to her......My knees lost its strength........Am weak right now....

Damn that Punk Enrique he using his player tricks on her....God...I can't control my depression...damn damn ...I gonna break his mouth..Even I can kill him I have that much anger on him..why he talking to Misha....???why in the world to her....??? I dunno why I was anger she is one of my employee but why?? why I get possessive on her..Why I get hurt when she said she won't talk to me...why I can't live like normal when she left me last night .........

My rage provoked when Enrique try to touch her hand I walked immediately over them without thinking I grabbed her hand my heart won't allow someone to touch her other than me yes no one have rights to touch Misha other than me ...... I threw death glare at Enrique and said "Not her"............ I pulled Misha over me and I took her with me I walked fast over swimming poll which is outside of the Bar...

Misha's pov

Sehun leave me Sehun....why you keep doing this ...what you want?? Just leave me Sehun I pulled my hand forcefully from him.. Sehun turned his head over me his eyes were filled with fire...his eyes were red...He looks both tired and anger...

"Don't make me mad....come with me", He said while try to touch my hand again I walked backwards to avoid his touch......

Misha ... he angered at me .....

I cant come with you and I already told you there is no communication between us..then why are you troubling me ??? I asked him angrily......... Sehun avert his gaze in frustration and sighs in anger then look at me ... "Okay fine don't talk to me but listen ,Enrique right just avoid him " Sehun said in serious face....I was confused why he saying about his friend like this....

He is your friend i thought.... I said to him ......... "ofcourse he is my friend only I know .... but don't talk to him ..just do what I said"........... he snapped me"

Why?? I asked him... "Do what I said okay....", He burst at me.... "See, Mr. Sehun..I don't need your permission to talk with someone ....Even you are not related to me...So, will you please stay away from me Okay..', I spoke at him admantly..........Sehun sighs .. "Misha, you are not that mature to handle him...Just avoid him when he tries to talk to you..."..... Sehun said silently......

"Nope, I won't do whatever you say..Its my wish I like him and also I will talk to him... Don't make it hard Sehun...", I snapped him...........He closed his eyes and avert his gaze on other side..I looked him for reason why he doing this to me...what his problem on talking to Enrique.......

He is big player...He slept with many girls...now he try to seduce you ..I know him very well Misha.. Just avoid him simply...... Sehun lowered his voice where I felt his concern on me...

I kept silent for few seconds and started to speak "So he is player right..." Sehun nods at me....and I continued to talk again "Even players are sometimes good because they know girls heart well if they got hurt but Jerk like you wont understand single feeling of girl especially middle class girl like me..He is much better than you Mr. Sekai group young president, And I know him just 10 mins only but he makes me smile lot of times I like that too.....If he tries to seduce me or else misbehave at me I can handle him ahhh so no need for you to worry ...what am saying is Mr. Sehun Just stay away from my life " .... I said Sehun looked at me and simply smirks but I can see he was mad at me..his cheeks were red as his eyes......... I avert my gaze away from him.........Within a second I hear clapping sound ...I turn to see Sehun But he also looking back .... and I watched where it comes from .. I was little shocked to See Kai.. yeah another terrible Hot Jerk....... I rolled my eyes..... Still he clapping and walked towards me........what he planning???