~~You are only my lifetime wish~~

"Give me a kiss and I'll sing for you among the stars...

Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet. "

"Happy valentines day!!!"....

Sehun's pov

I was waiting for Misha, she is in restroom, I felt before itself she looks sick..but I never thought it would be periods... I should take care of her,it has been more than 20 minutes am waiting for her, who knows? girls took this much time for these things... One time Baekhyun talked about this, he knew everything about girls, but I never talked about girls to him....I should ask him, no no its better I ask Misha, if I ask she would blush, HaHaHa I love the way she blushing... Basically boys love shy type girls... Besides I should take care of her health...... I smiled myself and looked downstairs where I saw Many people standing,they were well dressed,looks like they are business doing people, may be they are the sponsors for Suho...

Suddenly someone hugged me from back, I smiled .........

"Done?",.. I asked and I was shocked when I saw Chelsea.... I exhaled my breath and took her hand away from me..

"What ??", I asked her madly ...

"Why are you always mad at me Sehun??".... She asked me........

"Because I don't like you...",. I said...

"Not that long Sehun...",.... She smiled at me..........

"I am busy now what you want ??,... I asked her angrily

"You only Sehun",... She said..small evil smile flashed in her lips

"I love Misha only not you...."... I snapped....

"But before that you loved me.",... She said..

"But, that was already over .",. I Snapped ........

"Ohh really...good then lets give life to our love...".. she snapped..

" Are you psycho?? I can't ...you did mistake,now you crying for split milk...",... I Said....

"No Sehun, I want you ...I do anything and I won't mind too even if anyone get hurt...",... She said... I can't control my anger I walked away .... she hugged be back... and she started to cry..

"Chelsea, don't create a scene leave me......." I pulled her hands away from me......

She raised her voice which made everyone's eyes fall on us....All glazed me weirdly..... I closed my eyes and grabbed her hand... finally I left the place.. I took her to one of rooms............

************************************

Misha's pov

I wiped my tears when I heard Suho's voice.... slowly I turned and looked him....