I won't wait anymore, I want you to say yes or else

Misha's pov

I dunno Suho was too silent while driving..he dropped me in my home.. I asked him to come inside for dinner but he refused... he was confused by something I can't predict may be because of tomorrow's match.. So I thought to give him space..he needs some rest he have to sleep.. because tomorrow is big day for him .. for us.... I smiled myself....

After I jumped into my bed I took my phone... I saw two texts which are from my friend Bomi....... I  Smiled.... and texted her back... then I check something where I saw some pictures of Sehun ... And pics of us too.. Tears dropped from my eyes.. I never thought it would be memories..why Sehun?? why you did this to me?  ofcourse yes you dumped me badly you pervert ..my lovable pervert who knew well to make me cry... I wiped my tears..its not easy to forget my Sehun..yes he is mine..my boy... I love him much... but he said to end everything without thinking about me.. He thinks that I also same like him but am not stubborn like him.. the truth is if we try to forget one person means which makes us to remember them more.. A lot of love I shared with him... I want to share in my entire life but that crazy boy doesn't want me.. Such a fool... still am thinking about him, he already threw me out from his heart.... How helpless I was...

Next day morning

School was filled with many people... and students from many places... many schools... even from other states too... I saw many sponsors,Business people, Media etc ...this was great I never saw prestigious people before in my life..I was so proud to be Suho's friend... yes am friend only..I want be friend only to him....and the great basket ball stadium shining like some rock star going to rock there...Suho..he going to rock there... people decorating stuffs there..just two to three hours there for match..Principal and some of his friends talking there... and I saw that big trophy finally..it was big big big..Wow so pretty and Honorable one....Suho is right person..It only suitable to him..  And I saw few players there..may be they only going to play as opponent, I saw beautiful Cheer girls too... And the thing is  I saw our school boys wandering with girls from different places.. Haha Yes girls looking too hot here... Even I saw one boy from some other school,yeah he looking total handsome .. He chatting to my friend Bomi.. I smiled ..she was too happy and blushing.... So sad of Luhan...they are dating ..will Luhan allow her to talk to some other guy?? I laughed ....

And our boys..they also talking to some girls from someplace..Especially Chanyeol, He was discussing something Seriously with one girl, might be her dress I think so...

"Hey Mishhhhh..",.. I heard DO's enchanting voice .. I turned and Smiled at him..

"You should be with Suho right now... he needs you..I think he is little nervous.",.. He said... I smiled..

"Sure I go there..",.. I waved my hands to him..and walked to the room....

Once I enter the room, I switched on the lights because it was dark.. I saw Suho lying on the bench..... I walked  towards him... He slowly sits ...

"You Okay??",.. I touched his hand... he smiled at me... I sat next to him....

"Are you nervous??"... I asked .. he smirks and hangs his head looking at something.. seems like he was upset by something but am sure its not about the match...something is there....but Suho's attitude is he won't share anything that easily.... but the only person he shared his secret was me....

I leaned my head on his shoulder...and hold his tightly ......

"Am not scared about match Cinderella.",.. He breathed..

"I know...",.. I said ...

"But Suho there is  Something that eating your heart... what's that??",... I asked him... He looked me his eyes were clouded with some kind of unspoken emotions...